@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, I know.
It is a cool idea!
Other than I don’t have many scenes of describing characters—I just throw descriptions in here and there lol…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Koshka and I were talking yesterday, and we decided Silvia has seen quiet enough bloodshed and fighting. She’s going to have a mental brake down! Y’all are gonna traumatize the poor thing! Wait till Leo gets her out to fight, or at least have Alpha be so good as to push her into another room and close the door.
I’m not really…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @power
Ellette! You are giving your horse the reins and he is trying to gallop when you should hold him at a trot. Slow him down, NOW!!!
Rax will not hurt Silvia, he will only hurt Alpha. It is written. It is destiny.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I KNOW!
The way it builds up and up and then hits that beautiful climax!!!! oh i love it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That last one is so beautiful.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*grabs pencil and sits here tapping on paper impatiently.*
Btw, I just realized Linus meant for us to share the scene from the book where the character is described! Did you know that? I wish I’d known before. It’s such a cool idea.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
okay then! thanks 😄
I need to type it real quick… *extreme keyboard banging noises*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh you should go ahead of me! I gave one more recently!
Go ahead and give yours. I can go after you.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
No objection.
@everyone-else
and I’ll give a description after Ellette… if that’s okay… 🙃🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I WUV dis one!
And that’s because I’m the guilty author!
*evil laughter*

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
That was so sappy.
I had an emotional brake down.
Authors have that sometimes. Deep in secret……. in their offices……. where the public will never know……….
EXCEPT I CAN’T DELETE THIS POST!!!!!
Buuuuttttt i didn’t write it. There was…. uh……umm…… there was a computer hacker who got on here and wrote that just to ruin…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr  @mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin
Well………. who has the next drawing prompt? If no one wants to go I have one……….
- Load More

