@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh shut up.
Lololol.
You sure know how to make things better………. *glares*
Just kidding. lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh, now I’m having traumatic flashbacks to 2020. 😬😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Emily’s cool. Who or what is she protecting with that gun?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol that last one
I have a charrie who would be the same. “Wear a mask” people say, and then he shows up wearing like a ski mask kind of a thing, and everyone freaks out for an entirely different reason.
@power whaaaaa? lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle green ember quotes!!
ngl I love the writing in that series. It’s the perfect balance of serious and funny sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper wowwww that’s a great drawing!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle pffft that was a weird conversation lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wait.
What?
Then why……… I was sure someone said you were a girl…….. OH. WAIT! YOU’RE NOT BETH!!!!!
Oh shoot, I messed up so bad!
You two joined, (or rather she re-joined) the same week and now I have you mixed up!
Lol.
Oh man, sorry!
*Goes and dies silently*
Oh no! now I feel bad!!! I am so so so so…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
hello.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the-lost_journal
That was brilliant. 👏👏
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“And Jo,” Perk said, “is probably over there dreaming about getting his poor little arm wrapped.”
Jo, who hadn’t been sleeping but was still lying down, shot up and threw off his blanket. “I am not!”
― S.D. Smith, Ember Falls“May your intelligent scout, and infallible guide…not lead you to lose your fluffy backside.”
― S.D. Smith, The First…[Read more] -
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Navin
Navin shook his head vigorously.
“No no no- y- you won’t. I’ve missed… a class. Don- don’t worry about it. It- it can’t be far.”
He then looked down at the paper and began taking quick strides in the direction he imagined would be best, assuming Astro followed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
EMILY!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
YES I DID!
I was like, “woah, she is taking this way to seriously! And then, you weren’t.”
That was sooooo funny!!!
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no! Lol. I’m sorry, I did have a lot of school yesterday so it’s taken me a while to reply.
Navin
Navin nodded, then frowned when Astro turned around again.
“D- do we have to check- check in? I don’t even kn- know where- where the entrance is.”
He opened the notebook again to his drawn map, walked over to Astro and…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Okay, now I am closing this topic of further plank submissions*
*That was the last one, guys*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*Creaks open the door to this topic* *Blows away the dust*
I have a potential idea for a character, someone who falls into a gray antagonistic role. But all that to say, three things need to come across in his character:
1. He needs to be a real threat.
2. He also needs to be likable and fun to watch, preferably one of the most fun.
3. It…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick grinned. “That’s really funny cause I kind of do the same thing. The only reason I have my classes memorized is because of Navin, but I’m sure even he skips a few because, as you can very obviously see, he can barely handle one person at a time.”
He then took a quick glance behind him and laughed, “And I’m not sure…[Read more]
- Load More
