@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
and what’s worse is when they attack the chicken coop after eggs and chicks, the protective hens are killed, but not eaten so it’s an icky sight.
My big brother was with me (Caleb. I used to call him by Cgecko on here but since Andrew knows him I didn’t want to have to explain) and he read your story about your brother’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, and nasty things ATE two of our baby kittens and a lot of our chickens!!!!!
My brother’s friend was driving to our house with my brother and when they saw a opossum crossing the road they chased it down with the car. Then my brother’s friend said, “I hope that wasn’t a cat.” lol.
It wasn’t.
It was a little nasty.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I liked Robinson Crusoe. What was wrong with it?
It could have been so much better.
His style tells you a lot while somehow telling you nothing. Robinson is a terrible Main Character (Yes, I know he gets better) and there are no side characters when he’s awful to make anything enjoyable. And there’s no promise that Robinson will get…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka   @power

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Random video of me drawing for anyone interested:
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I read this late last night and I thought this meant something totally different.
Oops.
Basically I was upside down on our zipline and I was joking around cuz of the blood flowing to my head.
Yeah, Caleb, they do deserve our respect
Not opossums! They DO NOT deserve any respect at all!
Except the fact they can’t get rabies. Little rats…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
His whole face lit up at the name. “Oh, yeah! Good ol’ Inky. Where’s he been?”
For the moment he completely forgot about his flying bit of arson and his new gang of friends who were probably watching nearby.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
This was like a treasure!!!! Oh this is so, so good! I can already see some scenes where I can add all of this stuff in/strengthen it.
Ardentan’s betraying the church……………. Someone’s quick on the draw………… tho I may have intended to save that one……….
I do get your point about being…[Read more]
- Load More

