@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooohh, I can’t pick who to use… I want to use someone who is fresh and fits the adventure theme, but I feel as if I will last longer in this roleplay if the character is super comfortable to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lovely warm night colors, I quite like it. :] Do you have synesthesia too? A synesthete conversation probably already happened on this forum, but I can’t remember.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Or should I dust off my fantasy charries?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Nahim and Mandin?
—OR—
Just Nahim?
Or another charrie too if you can think of one
Last time I did Nahim, but after the events of GA, and it went well, so I think I want him in this RP. Just during GA
I just can’t decide if I want him to be alone or with Mandin. Both have extremely interesting possibilities.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t expect character limit to be much of a problem. In the original Character Party RP, I don’t remember anyone having more than three or four at once.
Ahem! Did you forget I was in the Character Party RP?
Lol I had like twelve!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmm… who should I add? 🤔
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello there.
I had a question concerning weapons and was told you’re the guy to ask. It actually wasn’t for writing as much as for myself.
I have done some sword fighting in the past, but I would really like to get into really learning the lost art of fighting with a sword. I’m looking at buying a real sword as well, but am having troub…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
I love how this chat disappears for several days or weeks and then someone (usually me for some reason lol) is like “hey, we need to start this back up again!!”
I picked a good set of characters for this tbh. They’re ones I’m currently working on, so when I think of them, which is…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
here is a board o’ mine—I really love how it turned out. he’s from a novel that I probably won’t share on here though. so yeh.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I see this topic is reviving. Ah, very good. Perhaps I shall share a board or two…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t think I didn’t like it. I thought it was amazing. I just never found the time to finish it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal So the Pardalis and Ailurids are basically identical!! Very cool!
and thanks, my naming conventions are kinda random but they’re SO FUN.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
November 1st would be fine. Just don’t be surprised if it sometimes takes me a couple of days to read the sections you post. I might just drop them into a document on my phone so I can read them while taking the LRT to school.
No prob. Take the time you need.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Warning: you may want to prepare for a lore dump when The Cost Draft 2 is done.) I’m just realizing this question is not very easy to answer from the other side.
Oh dear. lol. I shall be prepared.
wonderful! These are the questions answered (I think?) but it’s nice to have them written out and to also know that my reader is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I love these character boards!!
I still have to get caught up reading your story…..I stopped at like chapter 3 or something and never picked it back up.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright!! Ah I’m so excited. 😆😅 I will give my character sometime soon. Maybe later today.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE THEM
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s all for now
- Load More
