@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and just a note about Baron, he looks in his twenties even though he has white hair. In case you didn’t notice

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized this is an adventure rp, so there’s probably going to be a lot of action, but most of my characters are useless in a fight lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Finally. I’ve been really looking forward to this chapter. It was good timing too. This was the point in Alan’s life when he was ready. The line “He didn’t need to become that hero, for The Saviour had been that hero for him.” is truly quotable.
Just one small thing.
You start the sentence:
After a little more hesitation. D…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we can stick with being pulled from other worlds, but maybe have an npc explain what happened pretty early on do we don’t have characters wasting a lot of time trying to figure that out. Just a suggestion
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This RP is going to be massive o.0
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I’ve already posted some Marvel fanart awhile back!
I’m working on fanart for a minecraft smp I watch online rn, and I don’t really want to promote it to the younger crowd here lol. It’s not that bad, just not made for kids either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! It’s ok, don’t worry about it. Just knowing your thinking of me helps < 3
That’s great! I’d love to see some of it if you do start posting again!
Oh, fun. I’ve never played dnd because the groups can be so secular. I still remember trying to study next to my schools dnd club in the lobby and they could not hold the Fbombs in.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Nice to meet you. My dad works in software : )
Yeah, it’s weird how we’re all Americans lol. My sisters writing forum has a lot of Europeans.
I like the sound of the narrow path trilogy! I love crows, my other penname is actually Corvuss. I get that feeling, my book was heavily influenced by the city of ember and I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll participate if I can come up with an idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No 😅 just a fellow.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay. I really wasn’t sure who to do—I wanted to do someone bright/jolly but I wasn’t sure. So, for now I’ve settled with my character Marcellus. I’ll probably add a second too, but we’ll see.
Marcellus Prince
Marcellus stands 5’ 5”. He has dirty/dark blonde hair and pale skin. He has green eyes and a cute button-y nose. He is weari…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
