@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal no problem!
and I don’t mind the German. It’s quite cool.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it has. Sorry, I haven’t really been in a mood for RP-writing on here so it’s taken me a bit to reply. Lol.
Navin
“I- uh, fine…” Navin’s shoulders slumped when Astro commenced the speaking of what seemed like a thousand words until he was puzzled, although it was only about fifteen. “I-… curfew at s- s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah the hermitcraft one is the one I had I guess.
ha, I don’t know how we’d coordinate it but I’d love that if I ever got the chance!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Do we have a storyline or plot that I haven’t been made aware of……….?
I believe Jonas has an idea for the storyline and he’ll sort of guide the RP along? I think he’ll explain more when we start.
You can introduce your character now.
Your drawings are really good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, the lore is my favorite part of smps. If you can find a good one where the lore isn’t too edgy or strange than it’s quite a experience. That’s cool! I got the hermitcraft season 9 world download awhile ago and explored it a bit. Ah man! I’d be happy to play some Minecraft with you sometime!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I kinda forgot about the art challenge, I might just be too busy and stressed for it. I’ll probably jump back in a couple prompts later.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Does it have to do with Sniper by any chance? -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h  LOL 🤣😂🤣😂Â
I may just do that 😈 lol I’m kidding. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr yeah lol if you want the inside scoop on that you’re gonna have to go back a whole lotta pages in the chat chat forum
actually, maybe don’t, I’d like to keep my shred of dignity today 🤣🤣🤣 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Pink fire of hope sounds AMAZING. @hybridlore you should definitely use that.
also I love how my name makes you think of sea glass. I love sea glass. When my family went to Italy on a mission trip, we found some on the beach (the church we visited had baptized some people there) and I just kept sifting through the gravel looking for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I didn’t mean the depth part, I was just saying the video game instruments (which don’t have a lot of depth, you’re right) give it a more fantastical vibe to me. Maybe that’s what he’s going for since his worldbuilding is like that?
I can see the one you posted being what’d play if The Narrow Path Trilogy were movies, though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr lol
It’s better than my evil secret eheheheheheh -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it just doesn’t have any depth to it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no! My evil secret has been discovered!lol Yes actually! They are the main characters. 😄 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle that kinda works too, although I feel like the other one is a bit more whimsical and that’s why he chose it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr ok!
also, are the names in your forum signature all the main characters from your writing?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr oops lol tagged Ellette instead of you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
