@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas Are your characters nearer to the forest?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Reformation Day too! It’s both!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian
The two friends reached the city and paused near the gates. Everything was so dark and empty. Leon rested a hand on the hilt of his sword. “I don’t have a good feeling about this place. It seems like something’s wrong. We may be walking into a trap.”
“My thoughts exactly,” replied Julian, before slipping through the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Because it’s
HAPPY REFORMATION DAY Y’ALL!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Finally finished reading all those rp’s! I feel so late XD
Everyone, welcome my charrie!!!
Baron—Elderstrand edges
Baron held his scarf over his nose with his right hand, pressing his back against the cold wall of a building. He listened, hearing heavy footsteps.
His hair glistened silver in the starlight and pale moonlight as he listened as…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
… why the visceral reaction?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween! My costume and mask turned out sooo good, my mom even hand made the cape, I’ll have to post a picture sometime :]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ack! NO!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone walking through the forest can interact with me here. That would be @jonas or @ellette-giselle
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
A dark figure appeared on the road, and steadily moved towards the slope where Marcel stood. As they passed, he spoke to them, his hair and clothes blowing to his side like the ribbons of a flag. “What place is thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooo I like it so much better! This super, super good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One two three…… here I go!
(I may add another character if that’s okay……… but for now I’ll stick with one.)
Nope, scrap that. Julian would never survive without Leon, and vice versa.
Can I have weapons? I’m gonna start out with my guys having weapons and if that’s not allowed then they can lose them.
Julian and Leon Are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh now I’m embarrassed for posting so much
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
And I can see a lot of symbolism in the character names I choose, that others can’t see. The name Barnes is red; it’s a very vigilante color, which fits how the character wears a mask everywhere. But her first name (I don’t want to use it just yet) is the color of her hair and face, so when she uses her first name, it’s like taking off her mask.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I like the painterly picture to the left of the center, it adds such a nice pop of brightness.
Hehe, you’re good!
1. The name color does not change that much regardless of the character’s canon theme color. In fact, it takes over my perception of them. I cannot get away from this for the life of me. Sometimes I even pic…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, here we go (wishing this RP luck to continue)
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
Something fluttered across Marcel’s face as he awoke. He sat up, a large slope of silvery dark grass waving with the creak of the wind.
Around him, he felt the slope fall off into the dark night, and he gripped onto the dirt around him, as an alert calm fell over him…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I just got 136 pieces of candy! Best haul ever!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween, everyone!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright, I’m not sure who all I’ll add but I know one character I want, so I’ll introduce him now.
Klethen
(some of you may remember him if you were ever in the Dark Castle RP)
Klethen is about 5’11”, with a light olive skin tone and unruly dark brown hair. His eyes are pale gold and monolid.
His clothes are loose, and he has strips of cloth…[Read more]
- Load More
