@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! Hello!
Wonderful! First feedback! (I’ve over here being excited about crazy things like this)
Think this is a good opening. It sets a darker stage than the previous book, but you warned us.
Yes, I am going for a darker stage.
Also, how the characters act makes sense. Joseph is traumatized and Sabina is trying to be…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, that works. It’s just Marcel, Sara and Fel, moseying along.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m reading about charries and Vikings!
Lol I was up late, so I got up at eight. And I still have road lag from my trip to D.C. Oh, well.
Yours can meet up with ours, but I feel like the larger the group gets, the harder it will be to pace the conversation.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry that Brutus is so difficult. I’m not trying to make him that way, he just is.
Frustrating charrie.
YES! 100%
Julian would have shrugged and walked away by now, but Leon used to be that frustrating character, and now he’s trying to do the only thing that was done to him that pulled him out of that downward spin.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I finished school this morning. I get up at five to do it and I work fast, Reading and writing are a strong point of mine, and I have a lot of that. I normally finish around ten.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s what I want to know 😥 I have a school book open right now and I’m going back and forth to keep up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think Baron needs French Toast…it would certainly improve his mood XD
Sorry that Brutus is so difficult. I’m not trying to make him that way, he just is.
Frustrating charrie.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
BTW anyone is free to meet up with Klethen, I think my RP for him in on page 6 or something (even though I only wrote it a couple hours ago XD)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. How do you guys RP so much with school???
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
10 pages!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian at the Everstrand edge
Brutus’s eyes met Leon’s as if he were going to make some kind of firy remark, but he turned his gaze away. “Hesitation can mean death. Learn that and quick.” He pulled a dagger off of one of the guards, turning it so that it reflected his…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I can tell you there are two groups, one is heading along the edge of the forest, the other is in the middle of a conflict in the town. But it will make more sense if you read it, yes. *apologetic smile*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I don’t really know what happened, people just started writing
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—With Flare, Ben Gunn, and Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon sighed, his stiff posture relaxing slightly. “I don’t know who they are. But you seem like you’re in trouble.” He took a step forward. “I don’t want to drive you away. I would much rather help you, and perhaps fight beside you against whatever hunts you, b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron (Brutus) with Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge.
“I don’t…” Brutus stopped. No, no they did not need to hear the rest of that sentence, it would lead to questions. Brutus gave a short nod, cautiously backing away until he reached the unconscious city guards. By these he knelt, studying their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually managed to get my hair in a decent faux bob.
Aw that must have looked so cute. Speaking of which, I could do that with my hair… most of my hair is chopped off, so I bet a styled look would be easy to pull off.
One house passed out Ghirardellis chocolate.
Oh wow, that’s the jackpot. You’re lucky to get there before all t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—With Flare, Ben Gunn, and Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon’s tone matched the stern look on his face. “Then I suggest you leave. If you are not willing to take a risk and trust people, yet you are willing to take the risk of attacking someone you don’t even know, then you need to stay away. I will not have you ki…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel —- Heading for Elderstrand w/ Sara and Fel
Marcel had very little idea of what snow was. He studied the new girl doubtfully. Her white braid looked like the fur of a buffalo, gleaming starkly against the striped black wood of the forest. Marcel put his hands in his pockets and spoke for either of the girls to a…[Read more]
- Load More
