@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand, on a roof
Ilahna suggested they find out where they were. Klethen agreed immediately.
“It is odd, that neither of us know where we are.” He said, “How did you get here?” He glanced over the edge of the roof. “And how did you get up here?” The roof was relatively low, but there was no stair or ladder. And by the l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
Marcel turned to face them, and the grass hovered motionlessly in a circle around him. “I’m… Marcel? I’m almost sure of that.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The deadline is November 9th.
You can do either one, just make sure the link works correctly if you decide upon that route.
Does that help?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I guess Fel is about 6 and feet tall.
*6 1/2
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uh…I think my charrie has made things chaotic in his little group (Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian) XD. He’s a tiny bit paranoid.
lol XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
not that it matters much, but I checked my old notes and I guess Fel is about 6 and feet tall. I get confused about my character’s heights
@jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Felicity — Edge of Elderstrand
For a moment, Felicity considered giving a false name just for the fun of it, but quickly decided against it.
“Felicity.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*cough* Imagine being motivated. *cough*
When’s the deadline? And do we post the story itself, or a link?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks… hmm…. 🤨 Which one is the least… chaotic? lol.
Uh…I think my charrie has made things chaotic in his little group (Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian) XD. He’s a tiny bit paranoid.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
None of them are super chaotic. The 2nd is probably the most, followed by the 3rd. But with the 4th, there are the logistical issues of getting onto a roof.
Ah ok. 😅
@ beth-torres’s character isn’t in yet, so that might be an option later as well.
👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand
“Klethen.” He said, “Pleased to meet you.”
He wasn’t sure what ‘Voice’ meant, or if 4 was supposed to be impressive or not, but he didn’t want to ask, so he let that be.
***
Not sure what else to write so it’s short.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
The new RP is killing my inbox… but I need to stay updated… so I’m in such a stuck-duck position… lol 😂😅😓
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks… hmm…. 🤨 Which one is the least… chaotic? lol.
I may wait a little before grouping for now because I might be really busy tomorrow and I don’t hold anything up… 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Woah, this RP has flown away! 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
TO EVERYONE WHO IS DOING THIS PROMPT:
(sorry, I don’t know all who’s doing this)Just a few things, they aren’t vitality important, just a few fyi’s.
- 500 words or more. Under 10,000 though.
- I’m your judge if you didn’t know already, and I will only be judging by content and how easy it is to understand the story. Don’t worry too hard abo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
nice
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I totally vibe with you guys!
I started writing a short story for this prompt for funzies (obviously I won’t enter it) and I just got it set up for my charrie to describe what happened and I’m at 1,000+! XD
Why I rarely write 500 word short stories!
As long as your story is between 500 and 10,000 words, and is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We should probably keep it under 3000 for the judge’s sake.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay good. I’ll keep going then.
- Load More
