@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Um two questions.
First, how fast are they? You said they weren’t really mobile… so is charging kinda out of the picture? And second, is it okay if Marcellus has his pistol?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My brother “I find so much satisfaction in forceful hand clapping. It satisfies my satisfactions needs”
Lol, sounds like one of my sisters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*My brother hands me bag a rough draft he’d editted for me.*
“There was so much to mark in that. Have fun”
*I groan*
*My brother smirks* “I love being a holy terror”
My brother “I find so much satisfaction in forceful hand clapping. It satisfies my satisfactions needs”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! Yes, I love fancy cursive.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How tall are they?
@whalekeeper @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @raxforge @grcr
leon and Julian — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Leon stood and watched the way Ellis fought, trying to gauge the weakness in the creature. Thing. Knight. Whatever it was.
He didn’t have long to stand there. One of the things was coming for him.
Leon ducked a blow a…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel stumbled over to Sara and Felicity to fetch his staff. He held it in the crook of his bad arm and punched their shoulders with his other hand. “Nice job.”
They shared smiles for a split second. Marcel ran back into the fray. His hand…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think Marcel’s is dead; either we can say the feathers muffled it to death, or tearing off the iron kills the ironwalker because its body is sealed to the armor. This sounds rather morbid, now that I write it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Felicity- Group 1, Edge of Elderstrand
Felicity got shakily to her feet.
“Yep. Didn’t feel-” she stumbled suddenly, and Sara caught her.
“… a thing,” she finished. Her eyes were half glazed over, but she was still scanning the nearby area, ready to throw herself at any threat that came close.
“You okay?” she asked, trying to deflect.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas ok cool thx
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae@grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @jonas
3 Ironwalkers down, 9 to go, if anyone was wondering. Pretty sure there were originally a dozen.
I’ll hold off on having Felicity fight anymore.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
That looks great! And that R is very impressive I love the swirls -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Aww Ryo! So cute <3
I love seeing your character drawings
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas I was imagining the Ironwalkers as just enchanted suits of armor before. The fact that there’s something inside but they still don’t make any noise makes them a lot scarier.
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper
Felicity- Group 1, Edge of Elderstrand
Felicity took the staff gratefully. Her knuckles were raw and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
when you’re researching a skill for a character, and then your like “actually I kinda wanna do this too”
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Quick post to remind everyone and myself. I have to finish this tonight, otherwise it won’t get done. 😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes. When he said “not solid,” he meant the creatures aren’t made of magically fluid iron that is completely solid throughout. They at least have separate iron plates and pieces. He ripped off at least their outer layer, and whatever is inside is yet to be discovered. (That would be Jonas’ decision.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think I’ll add another character after the fight is over, if that’s alright. Or guess technically two characters. One and a half? I should go back and check how many character slots we’re allowed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I understand both your points. However, there are many instances in the Bible when God blessed or rewarded people after they told lies to save the lives of innocent people. Sabina brought up two such instances.
And, God has also told people to withhold truth/miss-lead. Like in 1 Samuel 16
The Lord said to Samuel,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
The chunky creatures loomed over them, casting shadows over the soaked ground. They walked without sight or feeling, without head movement.
Someone cried out. It was the man with wind powers. He cradled his hand, and when the other young men…[Read more]
- Load More
