@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ugh eating anything with only your front teeth is a real pain.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You have never known true pain and dedication, unless you have been forced to eat bacon with your front teeth only.
But why???????
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness Min they are SO adorable🥰🥰Â I love your writing so much girl!!! <3
And I’m so sorry I haven’t been very active😭 I have started trying to write more frequently so I’ll hopefully be on more <33
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, but I have to let out my feelings somewhere
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You have never known true pain and dedication, unless you have been forced to eat bacon with your front teeth only.
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Cool! Good to know; thank you for clarifying ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
*Happily watching*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so this is a wonderful point of discussion to go to when it comes to God’s nature. What is reality itself, and what is existence.
Alriiiight, let’s do this *cracks knuckles*
If there are multiple necessary beings, then their identity would be partially defined by their relationship with the other, which means they are d…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think Tenz is my favorite character you’ve ever introduced on KP <333333333
He’s so funny! and so sweet! and HE HAS A TRAGIC BACKSTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more could you WANT in a charrie?!?!
Really?! That was not what I was expecting.
So I guess I should find an rp to place him in…
it was hilarious. Poo…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
The link works, just the site has decided it doesn’t like my adblocker.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Has anyone else watched Veggietales Jonah? It’s a family favorite.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love it! Does Tyler LIKE Hallie??? I must know.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I read your Tenz scene and it was hilarious. Poor guy is so confused.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I remember holding day-old kittens… So cute 😇
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Cuuuute XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YOUR KITTENS ARE ADORABLE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE RIKER SO MUCH <333333
I had one of these moments a few weeks ago…I’ve been having a hard time with feeling not good enough, like a mistake, and like God’s grace was for everybody else….and then I started asking the same questions as Riker, and then I felt God speaking to me! Those bad thoughts don’t really bother…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn that was long, my apologies *Skedaddles into my hidey hole*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey dude. I just had a random thought, and I wondered how it would be interpreted by you.
From my point of view, I don’t disagree with you that there are “gods” or spirits that can be of many different types, but generalize themselves as the same thing. I can understand the referring of the Three as One to be a similar…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been stalking this conversation, and I’ve found it fascinating. My dad says the reason the ancient Israelites weren’t taught about the Trinity is because of how rampant polytheism was. It had to be eradicated before they could understand Three in One and One in Three. By the time Jesus came, the Jews had a lot of proble…[Read more]
- Load More
