@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Maverick
“I’m headed to somewhere.” Maverick looked up as though he was unsure, yet he was pondering the reasons for even attending school.
Well, some people had to be there because they were just stupid… like Navin.
He looked back at Easton and Hallie and began talking so fast it sounded like a blur of words. “Anyway, yeah,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It sounds ridiculous, but this group of characters are named Rose, Violet and Daisy 🤣🤣 Creative ingenuity right there. Y’all should take notes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Fyi she belongs to a mystery story. So she and the rest of her cast are very thorough when it comes to evidence/justice/whatever. ;]
Violet
“It means bringing you to justice for being irresponsible.” Violet raised an eyebrow, and held up the robot. “And I have the evidence to prove you guilty.”
Gage twisted its head around with a mel…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I should probably get Chase going to do something…
Chase
Chase stirred, pushing away the comforting warmth of the blanket that he had curled up in. Opening his eyes, they immediately turned from green to charcol toothpaste grey. He didn’t remember where he was or why he had a bandage on his head until he saw Hannah quietly reading in her chair…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeeemed @esther-c @grcr
First chapter of my new version!!!!! WITH the twist!!!
And yes, Jraldath and Selena used to be Paynes….hehehe
It was a dark night-clouds moving from the west blotted out any light from the twin moons, and tendrils of fog curled around the two lone figures drifting through the streets of Lir.
Selena held…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha thinks that ‘press charges’ means literally pressing something similar to battery charges.
#Wondiansnotunderstandingearthlingsagain
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha
“Press charges? What do you mean by that? Stars, this language and culture is confusing!” If this were a Realn, she’d just accept my apology, we’d salute and then move on. It’d be forgotten in an instant, but no, this girl has to use confusing terms!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw, I like little robot companions! They’re always so cute.
I redesigned her but forgot Gage existed for a while 😂 Originally he was a knockoff of Wall-e, which I won’t hold against my six-year-old self. Wall-e is an amazing movie.
Violet
Violet cocked her head. “And at how many inconvenient times have you scratched that itch?”
When the g…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
#Wondiansdon’tunderstandEarthlings
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw, I like little robot companions! They’re always so cute.
Alpha
Alpha stared at her, out of a mixture of wonder (for he had never seen in his life hair as long as this girl’s) and confusion (for he didn’t know what premeditating meant.) He mumbled something in Realn to himself, trying to figure out if ‘premeditating’ meant the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.
I can believe it
Liko
“Well, that’s definitely a, uh, creative approach.” Liko squinted at the mess of duck tape. “Do you mind if I…?”
After a bit of shuffling, the man gave him enough room to reach the pipe. Liko then carefully began pee…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Coolsies 😛
Violet
“Gage, record.”
The robot’s eyes spun, clicking, and gazed sightlessly at the surrounding lawnscape.
“The experiment was a positive until power failed.” Violet bowed her head, hair falling over her chest. “We’ll try tomorrow. But at least, for now, we can get some key lime pie or something. Forgo any further advan…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Same thing here! I’ve been told to play sports and I’ve made… interesting attempts XD You may have been grumpy, Loops, but I’ve always been the player who was too busy watching a butterfly to notice an incoming ball.
And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.
*Watches…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Well that’s good I guess lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator oh same page summer, right? I’ve known about it, but I should probably actually do it this year 😅 Thanks for the link!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok I’m thinking there’s two entrances to the crawl space and they meet in the middle. Had to ask my construction worker brother to make sure that was actually a thing lol
Liko
After finishing his lunch break, Liko finally forced himself to do the one job he’d been procrastinating. Plumbing.
He army crawled his way through the tunne…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Cool, I’ll have to take a look at it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, looks fun. My family is already reading through the New Testament, so I think I’ll pass this time, but thanks for sharing!! 😃😃
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I just found another song that is soooooo Alpha.
Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons
That and Believer perfectly fit Alpha.
Apparently it didn’t post, but I like your charrie! She sounds great!
If you don’t like this introduction, let me know. It’s what I could think of to make Alpha notice her.
Alpha
“Speaking of combat,”…[Read more]
- Load More
