@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Those are so good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
From one poultry paladin to another, danke 🙏😌
You are most welcome!
Hehe the church that sent this out is the one I attended last Sunday 👀👀
Lol, that’s awesome.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Yessssssssss. super excited
And thank you!!! sometimes I just stare at them😂 weird, I know XXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yes ma’am! When I’m finished with my schoolwork I’ll post it from my tablet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Yess mood boards are back too!
@freed_and_redeemed those look really cool <3
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Remember when I said I was also nervous for Riker??? Well, I’m at that nervous moment😬
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathreenramm
I second what Loopy said! Thank you soo much!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@ava-blue Avavavavava you wanna try doing this together? We can annoy each other over text about it :]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
and….
Riker’s!!!

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley
I can’t remember if I shared these or not😅
but here’s Leon/Riker’s aesthetics for the 2nd novel, Broken Shackles, my current WIP!!!
First, Leon’s!!!

-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Thank you so much for fixing pictures and everything else! You’re awesome
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

Yayyy I can finally post thisssWhaley already saw it, but it’s Seb and Dante bein buds in the school rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Y’all those memes are awesome 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Pics are finally working?? YESSS
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I believe you had a picture of Abraham Lincoln with a flamethrower.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
