@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Awwww…that’s cute.
No I’m not really mad.
And here are a couple character reactions to that meme:
Chase is confused (he wants to know who the girl is)
Alpha is horrified (he thinks we’re saying Chase is a girl)
Tenz just thinks the pic is cute. He also wants to know what the animals are called.
Aunt Bee (Chase’s aunt) thinks i…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h tysm!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I love it!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae Thx!! Yeah, I would too😂 tbh, we need more Vietnam war fiction out there (and the Korean war! Which I also have planned😛)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator @koshka @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @joy-calle @anyone-else-idk-lollll
What do y’all think about this Book Blurb???👀
Four Individuals.
Four stories.
One good God.Isabel Schind, adjusting to the duties of motherhood, does her very best to support her country on the home front, both of…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Also, I love love love your signature XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Those are hilarious (the first one is painfully true 😅)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
(please don’t hate me)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h XD Nice! I like the comic’s art style
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin just a random comic panel I saw while looking for video game fancomics.
It was part of a tie-in comic from the shooter game Team Fortress 2. I would not suggest reading the comics I pulled this from, they’re kinda violent and some of them have like Deadpool-level crude humor. But this particular one was just a montage of all the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw man if I had only waited like a little longer to do my assignment I could have included yours! XD thanks anyways!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h XD Where is that from??
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator I know😭💖 but don’t worry, she’ll be alright <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I do the same thing whenever I finish making something, whether it’s a drawing or a mood board or a clay figure XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
This is my current computer home screen, a picture of Mick/Sniper…..
I’ll see if I can find an image of Jaylen/Huntress. She’s a character I came up with, so it won’t be exactly as I imagine here, but I do have a faceclaim.

- Load More

