@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Woah cool! What kind of job do you have?
I’m alright! Exhausted lol. My sis and I keep getting into these really deep conversations about life and faith and our family issues ect. and it drains me dry. We’re going to stop doing it now that we understand how to handle it in the future but I’m still recovering my energy from the one a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have to check it out!
They’ll be fine with fighting scenes. We’ll have to watch it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
ok I have a movie review!
Live action Cinderella. This was Disney’s first live action, before they realized it was a money making formula and they didn’t have to try lol.
I just rewatched this for the first time in awhile and like guys it just makes me feel like a dreamy little girl again 🥲 The only thing I don’t like about it is that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! Just got done with my first day working at my new job. :] How are you doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I have seen the 2019 little women!
In some sense, it was more book accurate. But the family shows no sign of being Christian, and the Christian sounding advice there mom gives them is cut out. And there’s the scene they added before Meg dies where Jo says “Jo’s will be done” when her sister questions if death is God’s will. I can’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey you’re online! How’s it going?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yay! High fantasy! Have fun on your vacation!
-
Esther replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I think everyone covered most of the bases! I don’t really have anything to add 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I want to mention something in that season, but I don’t want to give away spoilers if you haven’t yet. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok so that scene just reminded me of something….
You’ve watched The Chosen right? Have you watched season four yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
So glad I could help!!
🫣😭 Noooo, Rikerrrrrr!!! Aghhh, from a writer’s perspective, yes, yes, yesss!! From a reader’s perspective, girlll nooooo.
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*sigh* Jonas is right. High fantasy did win. (I kinda wanted it to be steampunk… XD)
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @ducktator @grcr @loopylin @rae @whalekeeper @anyone-i-might-have-missed-sorryyy
Alrighty! The final count is in!
High F…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow your characters sound great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator you’re welcome!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Which sub genre won?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper honestly those “geometric shapes” are still pretty good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Stops chewing homemade breakfast casserole to contemplate this thought-provoking question*
Yep. We put salt on it. But we also use salted butter, so it depends on if we want it extra salty or just mildly seasoned.
Tbh I’ve never made the popcorn myself because I’m not a huge popcorn eater. Or a huge eater in general. Despite my constant…[Read more]
- Load More
