@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Just watched Legend of Hei, and it was super cute. I recommend, barring a few words of language if that’s not your thing.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 is presumably gone for good, and her last words are, and I quote:
“Poo lol”
Like I’m sorry, I miss her as much as the next person (come back!!), but I can’t help finding this absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣 I need to be careful about my posts, because any of them could be my last word. It’s a matter of legacy 🥺
Godly, you need to fix… -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Btw, seriously not to change the subject, but I threw down an adult man. Like, on Tuesday. A complete stranger.
Okay, it was Jiu Jitsu practice, but it was still cool. I can’t wait to power-throw more people XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Watches casually while eating forbidden chips and pop*
You girls are both awesome and will continue to be awesome by definition even when life gets hard. So. Take it from me.
Definitely doesn’t reflect on their author’s character or anything
Tsk tsk tsk, I love your chill style. And you don’t have to make it super emotional for people to lik…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
❤️
I mean… If we’re sharing art abominations… (Actually that is a fun topic.) I’m sure stick figures aren’t that bad 😚
Well, thank you 🙃 *bows* I think I wanted to have an original style instead of anime, but since I’d never drawn many humans before, all I carried through was the soul of my intentions, through…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
HA! Seb is mine now.
hehehehehe
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Dude paper stars is such a cool name! What’s the other one about?
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidenc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yikes! Sounds scary but also kinda cool. Hope you and your neighbors stay safe and that the police are able to take care of everything soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@looplylin
Oh no lol!
Yeah I do the two stories thing too! I have a slice of life dystopian that’s Farley lighthearted despite the painful stuff that happens, then I have a psychological thriller. lol.
Yep… definitely not a reflection of the author…
XD I’m like that too. I’m super emotional so my stories are super emotional.
I write…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
Definitely doesn’t reflect on their author’s character or anything
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
I always have at least two stories that I’m working in simultaneously so I can procrastinate on one by working on another and that way never get anything done, lol. So yes, Paper Stars (with Dante) is my main project rn, but I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much! 🥰
I’m using medibang paint with stabilizing at like 48%. It’s great! I don’t think I could get that style of line art with any other program (Except maybe photoshop.) So yeah my pen did not make those perfect movements 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love him so much. How is your line art so perfect? And the lighting?? 💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh nice!
XD yep. They need to be had every now and then but we’ve had our fill lol.
It is really good. The themes are great, and I’m loving it.
Ah yes, perfectionism. I have a hard time with that too. I’ve been writing a little more recently, just trying to fill in the many many plot gaps one by one. I kinda can’t do it by will,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m working retail at a really cool theme park. I love it so far.
My brother and I do the same thing sometimes too. Those talks are good, but I get the emotional exhaustion. Hope you get some good rest this Sunday <3
Oh that’s awesome! LoTR is the best. I should reread them. I haven’t read those since I was littl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Wait, pics are up??
Oh my goodness your art is sooo cute! And you’ve improved so much to! The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
@whaley @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6
Guys guys I have more Tauren art 😛

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I grew up with the animated one and I still like it, but the prince wasn’t even a character really. He’s just the handsome guy who can get her out of there. I like Kit better. She knows him like just for that night too lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I haven’t seen the animated Cinderella, but I have seen the live action one. I loved their meeting. It was so cute. The immodest dress bothered me too.
- Load More

Oh that’s hilarious!!!!!!
I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! how could she just leave?!?! *cries*
Ikr? 😂😥 I’m sure she has irl responsibilities to deal with. I know she’s graduated highschool so if I had to guess, she’s doing cool adult stuff that takes up all her time lol.
This is kinda dubious of me, but I know her gmail acount through a document she shared.. not that I would ever contact her because that would be annoying. But it’s worth knowing I guess if the website crashes.