@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
what happened to Nolan though???? I need to know!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed RIKER NOOOOO
aww but Lina wants to see you buddy! It’s not your fault!!
Franz, why you gotta be so MEAN to the poor guy??
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This might be the first time Riker has ever yelled at someone in my writing🤔
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My baby
*sniff sniff*
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
I have an (UNFINISHED!!!) Riker scene I want to share👀
anyone ready to see Riker’s life turn even more????
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS; A SLAP AND MENTIONS OF PAST…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
He’ll be back I promise….haha
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
The girls aren’t happy about that… ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not sure, tbh. It probably has a couple supervisors who make sure the kids write articles on time, edit sufficiently, and organize the paper. The kids might spend the club time writing and trading projects to clean up. That’s how I picture it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“It’s fine,” she smiled reassuringly. “I like….” her voice trailed off. “I like green too.”
That’s so funny…because Sef’s eyes are green and so are her mother’s!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone So the newspaper thing is more of a club than a class, so how would that work? Should there be like a teacher supervisor? Should one of the students lead? Idk sorry I’m kinda stuck
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I love the whole “I like green” thing Chase does. Makes me smile every time
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase smiled slightly. “Wh-whi…is” Chase’s smile faded, as he took in a deep breath.
“I-I’m sorry th-that I can’t spe-speak well. What…is…your…fav-or-rit color?” He asked, looking stressed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase’s natural eye color is green, and it was his mother’s favorite color. When he wishes to start a conversation, he starts with “I like green.” It’s also a sentence he doesn’t have much trouble saying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @keilah-h @theshadow
Stephen
As soon as Stephen began to awaken, he knew something was wrong. For one thing, he was on the floor. For another thing, he didn’t have dog breath in his face.
“Fillard Millmore?” he said groggily. Where was his Golden Retriever?
Stephen sat up. He must have fallen out of bed, somehow. Joy…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
Green?
She looked at him, confused at the seemingly randomness of his statement.
“Green’s…a nice…color,” she shrugged.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Green??? I’m confuzzled lolll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww really?!?!
Tell her that we won’t be seeing the last of Xandro for a LOOONGGG time!!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My seven-year-old sister was not happy about Xandro’s disappearance. She demands you retcon the whole thing and bring him back XDXD
- Load More
