@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Here is my short story to the second prompt!
the music in the beginning is from River Flows in You by YIRUMA. The dynamics I mostly added. Enjoy!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“Considering we all have our weapons, imprisonment seems unlikely.” said the female talking duck–Natalie–before the last human pair introduced themselves.
“We are normal, middle class, suburban teenagers from the United States of America, and we have no idea what we are doin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator not bad!! What do the words up top say?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My bois *sniff sniff*
Leon’s thirst for numbness (coming from alcohol, of course) spells trouble, y’all 😅
Wish Riker the best of luck, because he’s going to need it😬
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Have fun! I’m leaving in 9 days, so I’ll vanish for a time too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @keilah-h @theshadow
Natalie
“Since we’re all apparently stuck here, we might as well learn each other’s names. Would anyone like to go first?” So Natalie and Bob weren’t the only ones who were clueless about this situation.
“My name is Silvanis Falkon. That young man right there is my son Callum. The woman with the…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka I did finish it, but I think I may add more; idk, seems too short 😂 but idk what else to add tbh lollll
but anywhoooo
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
here’s the continuation of the Riker scene AND a Leon…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I made a mediocre duck drawing. This is Serpentine, one of my villains, and Bob’s ex-wife. Sorry about picture quality. Critique would be welcome.

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
I use Canva too, but my moodboards aren’t as aesthetic-y. (It’s a word now.😂) I don’t have Pinterest, so I use Google Images for my boards. I have the snake quote from your villain board on one of my boards too, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sisters are still squealing whenever the twins pop up 😉
Marcel
Mars’ face went deadpan. “You.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Are you talking about the 2015 Cinderella? I’ve watched that one, the original cartoon, and one when I was really little that all I remember was the step mother against a dark background. No idea the version. I wasn’t a princess girl, at least, not the way people thank of it, so I didn’t pay much attention. My idea…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
“Y-yeah. At…at least a bird or some, something. No wolves a-around here. No fawns. No unicorns. But may…be we can find a bird.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
This is my villain (if you hadn’t gathered that already xD), Selena!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!!
That made my day <3
I just use a template on a platform called Canva (it’s free! Just search up canva.com) and change the pictures and words xD
I literally just copy and paste images from Pinterest and search up ‘blue aesthetic’….lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
How are you so good at these? That’s amazing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
I love the blue! It’s just…beautiful. I went slack jawed when I saw it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @theducktator @rae @esther-c (this one’s for you)

- Load More
