@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae aww Chase is amazing! Sad, but amazing.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I’m back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @rae WHY SO TRUE
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, I didn’t draw him completely, I just traced him and added the wings/tail/cyborg bits. I did him completely on the iPad drawing app Procreate.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I will love this baby, this man named Riker, forever 💖🥹😭
But I honestly just need him redeemed already, and I’m the writer😂😅😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @koshka @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-else-idk-lolllll
Y’all don’t get too mad at me, ok?? 😅
This is why Riker needed all the good luck wishes👇
my baby 😭😭😭
TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD. DRUNK CHARACTER. HINTS TO/MENTIONS OF PAST PHYSICAL ABUSE.…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(Will be updated)
There are enough people who have joined recently, that I want to hold out the hand of welcome and salutations. Welcome! Salutations! XD For some of you it’s been a few months, but I’m still wrapping my brain around the amount of members.
This is for the older members too 🙂
I personally don’t know everyone’s projects. So I…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
We’re six pages away from beating the Chat Chat guys!! *Not that it’s important or that I’m even contributing much rn*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… I think it’s healthy for now lol, and it scares me a little that it could become unhealthy. I’ve never not been ‘that art kid’ in the class, and as I get to higher classes being one of the best becomes harder and harder, and of course at some point it’s useless.
Growth comes in phases! You might just be plateaued r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Snow White singing intensifies*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
If you noticed, I missed the deadline too. It just ended up being posted anyways because I thought I had said the 16th. Oh, well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
… aaaand I missed the deadline, didn’t I?
*smashes head against the wall*
Augh! I completely forgot about this and I really wanted to do this one!Ah well 😔
I read your story but I don’t think I’m supposed to say anything about it yet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
 (and Broken Shackles is over 46k now and almost 300 pages!!!🥳)
Whooooo 🥳👏👏
Also…
LEON! NOOOOOOOOOO JUST LISTEN TO ISAIAH! 😭
😣
Wish Riker the best of luck, because he’s going to need it😬
Freedom, WHAT are you planning NOW?
Good luck, Riker!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
#relatable
The only way you ever truly know if pur pastor is near the end of his sermon is if it’s been about an hour, and he’s got this certain tone. Otherwise…well, more likely than not his “final thought before we close,” is actually a “final ten thoughts and two example stories before we close”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I love Isaiah so much.🥰 Leon, listen to him already!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Fairy
Fairy strode up and stood by Silvanis, whose shoulder was a couple inches over her head. “Help me out, good people…and ducks, who or what are cheeseburgers, baseball, memes, and pumpkin spice lattes? And in which galaxy is the United States of America, and is Australia the planet…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
“P-perfect!”
Chase waited in silence as Sef finished her soda. Being in a good mood, he waved goodbye to Samuel, the man who ran the shop, on his way out. Even when they wandered the streets together for about half an hour, Chase left his hood down, openly smiling. His eyes only turned dark when someone got too near,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

- Load More

