@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
but don’t worry, it’s just molting, it’ll grow a new shell soon.
lol that’s what my brother said when I showed him it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator cool! I can tell she’s a dancer.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
This is Crystal, from my dystopian WIP.

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Nice board! I love the bird pics.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That was so sweet!
Congrats on almost 50k!
But Leon has to get his redemption first🫢🤫
Yesss, poor Leon.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
But Leon has to get his redemption first🫢🤫
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae The baby 😭 And I don’t think it’s cringy at all! I very much love it <3 and poor Chase, the baby.
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Heh
Riker still has a bit of a journey ahead of him, but I’m in the final stretch of Broken Shackles (almost at 50k!!!) and I promise redemption is ahead 💖
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Tagging more people! @linus-smallprint @theshadow @jonas @lydibug @savannah_grace900 @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @loopylin @esther-c @smiley @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This is a great topic idea! I’ll answer for my book later, too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I think I did my math wrong, it should be closer to like their third movie.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
😭😭😖😩😭😞 (*sad noises*) 😖😖😭😭😭😭😩😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, I like your scene! It’s sweet (: I don’t think it’s cringey.
Although I do have one question. How is it only ten-thirty at night if they’re on their FIFTH movie? If each one was somewhere from an hour and a half to two hours, they would have had to have started in early to mid afternoon?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Because I got bored…
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin
This is a Chase scene I wrote a little while ago, i think near the end of last year. Sorry, it’s really cringy. Chase is around 14 or so.
Sarah Marshall brushed the brown lock of hair that had escaped her pony tail out of her eye. A…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @theshadow @rae @keilah-h
Stephen
Whacking a ball with a stick? “Baseball is a lot more fun than that quick definition made it sound. If anyone wants to know all the rules, please ask me later. I was one of the best pitchers on my high school team in Cincinnati. If you people and ducks are ever in the United States, you need…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ugh, Riker, stop it! God loves you! Isaiah, give the poor thing a bunny!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I just read that scene and…I’m now gonna cry for both my boi Nahim who also was in a similar place once and Riker…and I have my own tissue box this time, so I’ll pass them to you too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay! Now I need their addresses so I can send them Clover and Giraffy! Along with some hugs ofc!
And…I can’t find my tape measure and wrench…
-
freedom replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m pretty sure a lot of y’all on here know about my project, but I’ll go on ahead and share anyhow
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book
The second world war has finally come to an end, and both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind are living with the aftermaths of war and tragedy.
The struggles of post-war…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Snippet of the scene I’m working on rn
(I’m in a writing sharing mood today😂)
👇
(fyi, there’s a chapter in between this and the last scene I shared, but I shared that chapter a while back and have edited it only a little, so 🤷♀️ but here’s this scene)
His world danced between reality and nightmares—memories. T…
- Load More
