@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
I apologize if I missed any italicized words.
-
Ruth started the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @theshadow @loopylin @whalekeeper @grcr @keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @otherkppeoplewelcome
So i wrote most of this short story (titled Secret Shame) this morning. I think I might end up turning it into a novella of some kind just because I feel like it is kinda rushed. What are your…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the teg, this looks like fun!
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
ATOH
200 years after the great civil war, civilization has made few improvements. Bunkers scattered across the country protect the remaining population underground, safe from the still bubbling conflict of their…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I have two choices to submit to KP, a somewhat lighthearted tale with Nahim and his family on his birthday, or a darker story with a character you haven’t met before.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sisters are still squealing whenever the twins pop up 😉
I feel honored
*Snow White singing intensifies*
yesss
Lois
“Fair.”
Lois finished cleaning up the mess, grabbed a new piece of paper, and sat back down. He tapped his pencil, staring at Felicity thoughtfully. After a moment he looked back down and began a new ske…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka You’re good! That sounds like fun :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae That was a really sweet scene and I love all the side characters (Jenny especially) <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
hehe thanks
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okkkayyy… here are the answers for my current novel The Purple Eyed…
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
Warriors are born in unexpected and ordinary places. They come to know what it is that they believe, and they live boldly for it, seeking to improve the lives of mankind while defending their c…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
*stalks you and reads entire conversation out of boredom*
People often ask me, “are you excited for camp?? The dance?! You can’t wait, right?” …And I realized, I don’t feel excited for anything. I never look forward to things. I know I will like it in the moment, but before? I feel nothing.
that’s actually…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@free_and_redeemed
Oh, Cool! Also, congrats on all your progress on the story.
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire…
The second world war has finally come to an end, and both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind are living with the aftermaths of war and tragedy.
The struggles of post-war Germany lay heavy on them both,
and hardships still lie bef…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Growth comes in phases! You might just be plateaued rn. You may not be known as the art kid, but that’s a social thing and you may surprise yourself by becoming your own “art prodigy” in certain episodes of your life. I feel the most satisfaction from looking at my own art and watching my leaps of skill, even if I don’t share it…
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
If you want to find a rhythm that is oh so nice
If you want to find a rhythm, you should take my advice
If you want to find a rhythm, I can show you the way:
Be like a duck
That’s what I say:
Be like a duck
Be like a duck
Be like a duck-
A duck is so friendly
A duck is so proud
A duck is never ever just a face in the crowd
A duck is so clever
A duck is so free
Don’t you wanna be just exactly like me?
Be like a duck
Be like a duck
Be like a duck -
You’ve got to walk the walk
You’ve got to talk the talk
And when you wanna fly
You’ve got to take to the sky
And cruise……
Be like a duck
Yes, indeed
Be like a duck
No need for speed
Be like a duck
Like a duck. cool!-
Maybe you stroll
Maybe you fly
Or maybe just float and let the river run by
When the rain starts falling
Let it roll off your back
Open up your beak and go quack-quack quack—
Be like a duck
You don’t have to fret
Be like a duck
You can just get wet
Be like a duck
Be like a duck
Be like a duck. Get down -
You’ve got to walk the walk
You’ve got to talk the talk
And when you wanna fly
You’ve got to take to the sky
And cruise…… -
Maybe you stroll
Maybe you fly
Or maybe just float and let the river run by
When the rain starts falling
Let it roll off your back
Open up your beak and go quack-quack quack—
Be like a duck
You don’t have to fuss
Be like a duck
You could be like us
Be like a duck
Be like a duck
Be like a duck-
You’ve got to walk the walk
You’ve got to talk the talk
And when you wanna fly
You’ve got to take to the sky
And cruuuuuuuuuuise………
Gone!Like a duck!
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol, that’s AMAZING.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
He greatly enjoys it when I show him this forum
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
but don’t worry, it’s just molting, it’ll grow a new shell soon.
*chokes on coffee*
Bwahahahahaha that’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣😂😅😂😆😂😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆🤣 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(me wanting to answer but I’m gonna hold off till someone else gets the chance)
- Load More
