@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Two armored Spartanwings. They come in a multitude of colors. I especially like the blades on the end of their tails.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linu-smallprint
I actually finished mine already… do you want me to share it now, or should I wait until a little later…?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A hybrid–half Patriot Dragon, half Russian Zmey.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A Firefest (As you can see, this one’s wings are part of his arms rather than being separate limbs)

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Thank youuuuuuuu 💖💖💖
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh I need to color mine!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more dragons by the way:
A Celestial Starserpent (They live for hundreds of years and only get this huge when they’re older)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yep! It’s a really good show if you ever get the chance to watch it. Tech never actually becomes a cyborg in the show (although his brother Echo already is one), but there is something that happens to him in canon which could in an AU lead to him being one.
It is a good software! I’ve used it for a LOT of tracings and fan…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… 😅 More on the five side, but twelve because a few of them have siblings who are main.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @rae @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009
Ahhh!!! I love all these moodboards so much!!! They look great y’all! ✨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
you know what? I’m gonna go for it cause I don’t really want another dead RP on my hands lol
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“If we have the ingredients, I can make pumpkin spice lattes. I work at a coffee shop. Does anyone know if there is any food at all in this place?” Joy asked.
I wanted to know more…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
I’ve never been able to do book blurbs well, but I’ll try…
A war upon the outside and a war upon the inside.
The Nanian war has taken away almost everything from Nahim Nayhelm; his family, his home, and his faith. While seeking revenge upon the two figures he blames…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
So, Estelle has a Bible, but this seems to take place in the same universe as all/most of your stories. So is your sci-fi universe supposed to be the same as our universe?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
I really like it, you did a really nice job!
Although I would bring up the same thing as Jonas, about the setting and stuff.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
That is so beautiful! So raw and real and yet redemptive! I love it!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m soo close to Eccentric Mentor…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
and yes, 3 out of the 4 MCs are Leon’s kids all grown up *sniff sniff* they grow up so fast 🥹
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @esther-c @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009
An aesthetic for one of my future Novels, Still Good 💖
Characters:
Top left=Isabel (Wagner) Schind
Top right=Albert Wagner
Bottom left=Elias Wagner
Bottom right=Alan Williams

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
- Load More

woo-hoo 🎉
Only 4 posts left…