@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
(you know, I should draw him wildly waving a flag or something….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator yesss
“I got three words for you. U! S! A!” –my delusional but deeply patriotic fanfic character, Jan
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator coooool…..
also nice profile pic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ok then!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint idk if you still want it but here’s my colored Charles drawing!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka very cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Haha thanks… 😅😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr aww that’s kinda cute!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Alright, here is mine…

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!!! 😊❤️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
A sweet-sunshine, confident, witty, aggressive, hot-tempered, spy gal with a broken heart… and a cool, loyal, traumatized, unprincipled, outlaw boy with a fear of failure… I like these results! 😂😂Â If we end up actually writing this, it will be definitely be fun!
Guys… what if she was looking for an outlaw… WHO JUST HAPPENED TO BE T…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yesssss this is gonna be awesome!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sunshine girl with a broken heart reminds me of Unikitty after the destruction of Cloud Cuckoo Land.😂 I have several sunshine girls with sad heroes in my books. It’s such a fun trope. I don’t know that I’ve read much with a shapeshifter, so that will be interesting.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I haven’t read Mistborn either. I’m too young for it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyoneee (since I don’t know everyone who filled out the survey, lol)
The results are innn!! Here we go:
What is your favorite POV?
third person and dual pov won here. This may not end up being important, I guess it depends if we actually write the book or not.
What is your favorite type of male MC?
This one was sort of close, but it d…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey, that looks really good! I like it!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Wow! I love it! Would you mind if I shared this with someone I know?
- Load More
