@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase pet the bird with one finger. “I-it de, de-pends. Wolves and foxes are easy-ist…with s-some birds. Snay-snakes don’t talk m-much. Deer use e-eyes. Squir-rels and chip-munk-kss okay. Many diff, diff-er-rent birds. Unicorns never, never stay long e-nuff.” Chase looked up at the sky as he listed off the forest…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
I didn’t mean to see it, I swear…I was just casually stalking you and came across it by accident…sorry…:/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Almost forget to cross out my last name, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
My mock book cover of my most recent WIP…

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Guysssss….
I’m almost at my climax in my WIP, just wrote an emotional scene, and forced one of my MCs into a corner in which she just made a bad decision.
😭
girllll, you’re going to regret it!!!! I literally almost gave her an easy way out, but decided to throw an antagonist in there and AGHHH!!
I’m so excited for but also dreading what’s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! The awkwardness of finding out this is a couples thing would be hilarious.
@theshadow @princesachronicle22 @rae
Should we have like a big cabin somewhere with food? And maybe games?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator true lol
I suppose that’s why they always say that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow for some reason I’m happy that Trevor recognizes Sniper’s unusual expressions. Maybe I’ll put them in the same group, try and get my stubborn “adopted” character to make a friend lol
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“I say we should split into groups and fan out. That way we can cover more ground and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, good point. LOTR should be in the middle, at least from what I know of Mistborn.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
There is a bird called the Satanic Goatsucker.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re welcome, and thanks 😄
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I was expecting LOTR to win as well. If we can’t do both Wingfeather and Mistborn, I would say go with Wingfeather, since at least 3 people haven’t read Mistborn, and I think everyone has read Wingfeather.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s so cute! I love it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
U! S! A! indeed!
(you know, I should draw him wildly waving a flag or something….)
Yes!
I made an Independence Day collage too. (With ducks!)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, I love it! Your shading on the armor and skirt is amazing!
- Load More

What.
My thoughts exactly. 😂 It’s even worse than the Horned Screamer or the Fluffy-backed Tit Babbler. Or the Hottentot Buttonquail.
Who NAMED these poor creatures?!?
There is also the Chacalaca, Oleaginous Hemispingus, Exclamatory Paradise Whydah, Common Loon, Spangled Drongo, and those are just the ones I can say on KP! 🤣🤣🤣 Trust me, there are worse…
Yikes.
Though loon isn’t that weird.
Common Loon just sounds like it was named by someone who hated birds.
But I’m pretty sure the insult loon came from the bird, not vice versa.
I think they were called loons because of their call.