@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
And just cuz, I made an aesthetic for myself… (which means I’m either running out of characters or its time to make some more aesthetics for them… 👀😂)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
My wip is such a mess.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase smiled back, staring up into the dark leaves of the maple above. “I-I just wih-wish I could un-der-stand trees. I-I hear some, somethings from crea-tures, b-but never die-rect-lee…directly! From trees.” Chase leaned back, his blue being invaded by some grey. Despite this, however, his voice remained the same as…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Indeed.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh don’t worry about it. 🙃 I trust y’all, I just don’t want to purposely throw my last name out there. I don’t care too much. 😉
Thanks!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, I like it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“That’s amazing!” she laughed as the bird sang from her shoulder. “Thank you,” she smiled shyly at Chase.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re welcome! Yay, that’s great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
To all you who read and commented…
Thank you for the feedback! And I have started the novella version. I’ll update you when it’s finished (which could be anywhere from this week to next year…you never know).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That sounds like fun! I agree that that should exist.
That makes sense actually…should it be like a Note stuck inside the big game cabin (if that becomes a thing)?
- Load More
