@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
“N-not really. I-I have m-met an-another shy-ad before. He grew a t-tree from a, ac-corn to sap-ling in few min-utes. He shi-shifted at will an’ ease, eas-il-ly. He c-created white orbs, and t-tried to sh-show me too. He c-could do so much m-more.” Chase looked at his shoes, his voice dropping lower in volume. “I-if I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis volunteered. “Callum, you coming?”
“I think I’ll stay here, Dad.”
Silvanis shrugged. “Suit yourself.”
“I’m coming with you,” Fairy announced.
Silvanis’s pupils widened a little but he made no comment.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow lol yeah
@theducktator @rae good ideas!!
Huntress/Sniper
“I am in favor of splitting up. Two or three groups should work.” said the male talking duck–Bob, from what I remembered.
“I don’t have a weapon.” Joy pointed out.
“Most of us do, so you’re pretty protected whoever you go with.” I assured her. “No…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah, say no more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c that’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium bruhhhh all these are so funny
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s from a madlib my family did.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Nuclear… eyebrows? That’s a new one.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome! I’m totally going to do that now. (I’m not sane either.😉)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OHMYNUCLEAREYEBROWS. IT’S TRUE.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @keilah-h
Joy
“I may be insane, but I’m not eat grubs insane,” said Joy. “That would be even more repulsive than peanut butter and cheese.” She shuddered. That had been one of the worst experiences of her life, but at least she’d gotten five dollars.
“I’d eat grubs!” said Stephen cheerily. “Sounds…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
lol you guys 🤣
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
LOL!! These are all so funny!! 😂😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol, both of those are so true!
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I love these so muchhhh 🤣
- Load More

