@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi y’all!
I have been reading y’all’s stuff on here for years and I have to say, it’s amazing! Y’all write so well and I have found the articles so, so helpful! So, thank you!
My name is Ellette. I write Novels and Short stories, (I do some songs and poems, but they are generally for my story) I write fiction in a wide range of time periods,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I love Lilitu’s board!! And Nevaeh’s is so saddd!! 💛💛💛 They look amazing!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Well…mine are sometimes horrific, but last night, a few of them were eating ice cream and bowling at 3 am in the White House. Not entirely sure how they got there though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
ANYONE WHO TOUCHES MY GARBAGE WITHOUT PERMISSION GETS MURDERED IN DRAFT TWO.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The 4th one is too true!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
For realll though xD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Add “thorough descriptions of character’s outfits at random points” to the 3rd one, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
Without a word, she wrapped her arms around Chase, and laid her head on his chest.
She knew all too well what it felt like to be helpless, too helpless to save someone you cared about.
I don’t care what you’ve done, or who you couldn’t save…you’re enough for me…and that’s all that matters.
She closed her eyes, willing that he’d…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
LOL at this rate, I won’t be able to breathe, I’m laughing too hard.
- Load More
