@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! That’s like the best one I’ve ever done of Lilitu…normally I hate the ones I make of him xD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Those are so good!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! (Is any writer actually sane?? XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, these so good and so sad!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae wow ok
My brother’s pretty tough too. He can watch Team Fortress 2 animations or the occasional Helldivers cutscene, simulated blood included, and just shrugs it off. But reading a real health book? With real burn wounds, albeit just diagrams? That’s a nope, nope, nope for him.
I mean, I get it, and I try not to look up too much for my o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m a little worried about myself sometimes.
Oh, yeah. Definitely. Like, who in their right mind has saved articles on the effects of poison, and toxic gases, various GSW’s, TBI’s, panic disorder, therapies and PTSD?
A few weeks ago, my brother and I were watching a video, and I randomly told him about this fact that if you get shot i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Greetings! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, ruler of a vast ducktatorship. I am 15, homeschooled, and a Christian writer of fantasy, romance, and other random harder to classify WIPs. I love reading, dancing, and birding, and I am obsessed with ducks and anything duck related.
Fateful Night sounds interesting. I love…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The amount of time I spend re-reading some of my writing just trying to figure out how to fill in the gaps… When I make a journal entry every night and say I spent time “writing”, usually what I actually mean is staring at my computer screen trying to brainstorm and getting nowhere fast lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lollll those memes
@rae yes it’s like
*looks up how to remove a bullet from a gunshot wound*
Internet: You’re actually not supposed to do that
Me: Oh, ok, I won’t.
Me: *looks over at Sniper lying next to a tree with a bullet hole in his abdomen while Huntress just stands around waiting for me to write her treating him* This…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Someone else should submit the next description. I’ll be on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow, with no internet.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m leaving on vacation tomorrow to a place with no internet. I’ll be gone until July 10. Assuming we have a month to read the book again, I should have time to read whatever is chosen when I get back.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh I’m glad that someone understand what I mean! A lot of girl’s look at me crosseyed when I tell them I have never been on a date, nor kissed a guy, nor even had a long one-on-one conversation with one! lol. It’s good to know I’m not alone.
Yeah one of my guy coworkers asked me one time if I had a boyfriend, and he was genuine…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
It took me four days to write Fateful Night, but editing took several months!!
Hmmm, my favorite language would be elvish, but if that doesn’t count then Welsh because it is so like elvish, or French because it’s the language everyone learned in the olden days, and I have read a lot of it in ww2 resistance books.
I would actually create the key…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
OOOHHHH!!! I’m an ECCENTRIC MENTOR!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi there, Ellette! Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I love listening to music and imagining my cha…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
My question for the day
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Trailblazer posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @hybridlore @rae @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @grcr @jonas @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed
I know I haven’t been super active on here anyway the past couple months, but I wanted to give you all a heads-up that you’ll probably see even less of me for a little while. I’m leaving…[Read more] - Load More

WHOOOOOOOOO!!
🥳🥳🥳
YaAaAaY!! *does a little dance*