@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone-who’s-wondering-where-I-went
I’m leaving on vacation from June 25-July 10, to a place with no internet, so I’ll vanish for a while. See you in two weeks! -
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Fairy
Fairy listened to Huntress and Sniper, a smile playing on her lips.
“Don’t worry about it, Huntress. If these two insanity cases start fighting I’ll stop them. That’s part of the reason I’m going.” She elbowed Silvanis. “He lost his arm because he couldn’t resist a fight.”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae “weird hat guy” Silvanis, the hat is literally like half of what got him a ticket into my repertoire of characters, please don’t insult it….lol
Huntress and Sniper
“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis stated, and Fairy joined him.
Sniper gave me a wry look. “Weird hat guy?” he said, evidently a little offended. I snickered. “Just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae you’re welcome!
-
HighScribe and
calyhuge are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’d be willing to draw one of your characters, they’re all so interesting!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
hi, if you don’t mind me coming on here, I have a character I would love to see others draw. Can I enter him after you guys are done?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Oo, I have a lot of favorite movies, but only a few TV shows. My favorite TV shows would be Bleak House, Pride and Prejudice, The Wingfeather Saga, and Band of Brothers. My favorite movies would be: Rouge One, Bella, The Legend of the Guardians, Hacksaw Ridge, Princess Bride, How to Train Your Dragon, Braveheart, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m concerned.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I hate my last rp and you haven’t responded so I might rewrite it later
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka poor confused Leo XD
I’ll rp later today probably
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
He lives!
Glad you’re back :] This rp is so slow, it’s only been about a day since you left. But a lot has happened in that time. If you want to know what classes are happening, there’s art, music, or newspaper club, or you can just do your own thing.
Should I do a dramatic entrance though…
Yes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re almost at the climax?!
*me still trying to figure out the beginning* *distant sobbing*
Great job!
And oh my goodness…do I want to know????!?!?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry everyone! I didn’t mean to bail, but I had to run an errand with my dad!
Oh my goodness! When Dreams Come True is one of my very favorites!!! I own all of Leslie and Eric’s books! They are so amazing!
Well, I’m working on the final draft of my next book, The Space Between Us. Editing the second draft of the first and second books in my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 love the colors <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
O yea I forgot about this
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try my best to post the next survey this week! (And I’ll probably add a question or two concerning the WFS/Mistborn/LOTR problem)
- Load More

Last time we were on vacation, my dad accidently ate deodorant. Ahh, memories.
Oh, have fun! Talk to you in a couple weeks!