@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not the most emotional person in the world, and especially when I was in middle school, I’d be at summer camp and see everyone around me crying and having these emotional encounters with God, and I would wonder what was wrong with me that I wasn’t “feeling” God like everyone else was.
I completely relate to this! I’ve had emoti…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint that was fun! I appreciate your feedback! (also, yours is cool.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, let’s see if I get it right. Tell me if this tagged you.
Also, I just noticed the rank thing there. Why am I a bumbling henchman and y’all are knights and mentors? Just curious.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
(Sorry this is late—I have a bad problem of stressing out and overthinking what I should say back… 😅)
It took me four days to write Fateful Night, but editing took several months!!
Ohh, that’s awesome!! My book has taken me over two years already and I’m nowhere near done, lol! I read your method and it sounds quite in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
I am not very good at figuring tech stuff out. I don’t know if I did that tagging thing right. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
haha, well, I write all of my stuff fast. The longest it ever took me to write a book was one month.
It’s the editing that takes forever.
How do I do it? well…. I guess stories have always just come to me really easily. The way I start one is a map out a few key points. So first off, the “story pyramid” “story triangle” whatever you want to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
haha, well, I write all of my stuff fast. The longest it ever took me to write a book was one month.
It’s the editing that takes forever.
How do I do it? well…. I guess stories have always just come to me really easily. The way I start one is a map out a few key points. So first off, the “story pyramid” “story triangle” whatever you want to…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah that makes sense! The first step to freedom is recognizing the problem, but it’s not always an immediate fix. God is so patient with us, too. Sometimes it blows me away that He is still there waiting to pick me up again after I’ve fallen for the hundredth time. I think a majority of the things we struggle with…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all, those look amazing!
Yeah, I didn’t do this one, though Charles sounded really fun to draw.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
So, now a question for y’all. What does everyone do on here beside waiting to ambush new members with a slew of questions? lol.
Lol I don’t know how familiar you are with the forums yet (I think you said you’ve been stalking KP for a little while?) but I’m just gonna explain some things as though you’re starting from ground zero a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
The best way to ride is barefoot bareback!
YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending sophomore (in highschool)! (I mean technically I’m a sophom…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh wow! That’s so cool!!!!
For me, God’s been teaching me a lot about trusting Him.
I’ve had some people hurt me in the past, and betray me, and it’s just been really hard for me to make friends and fully trust someone.
I went to an amazing Bible camp that I go to every year, and at camp, I always feel sooo close to God! I wa…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello Everyone!
I’m so sorry I bailed on y’all! It was HECTIC BUSY yesterday!
Yes! I do ride! I LOVE horseback riding and my dream is to own a white horse someday! I can ride Western and Show English but Western is my favorite. I ride in skirts too, which I hear is not common. lol. The best way to ride is barefoot bareback! But, you can’t do…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m pretty busy this summer with a new job and lots of family stuff, so sorry I’m not as active now. I’ll try to show up at least every two weeks.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m technically two hours late so you don’t have to count this if you don’t want to but here. I mix up my lefts and rights constantly so I think I made the wrong eye blind 🤦♀️

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oops, got your tag wrong somehow! (See above post)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @stephie @savannah-grace2009 @walkbyfaith @esther-c @anyone-else
I’m reviving this topic again because there is something powerful about sharing testimonies of what God is doing!
My mom was telling me today about a family from our church, and their youngest daughter had a severe food allergy. The mother was sharing that her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Ummm….idk, it’s just off pinterest lol xD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c no lol
@savannah_grace2009 is Lilitu’s faceclaim from a movie? he looks familiar.
- Load More
