@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Do you know how long your novel is supposed to be?? Like is it a novella or a full length novel?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
Oh, I’m interested!
Okay. I’ll wait for a couple more opinions before I decide to post it. Good to know at least one person is interested though!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
I just listened to it, and it definitely fits Chase! Thank you for telling me about it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!!! You’re probably busy with super cool adult stuff 🤣🤣
That means a lot!!! (:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Aw, Tomoko! 😊💛 Looks really good!!! 😍 Good job!
Also, Secret Shame has a second ending that I didn’t share with you guys. It’s kinda sad and reveals what Estelle did, and therefore if I ever publish this short story I won’t add it, but if you want me to share it with you, I will.
Oh, I’m interested!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae Hey his face is really natural!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I wanted to give this character a break, but he’s the only one in music 😛
Sebster
A rustling yet clean note ended in a squeak. Seb lowered the violin for a moment, and regarded the newcomers with little emotion.
Although many of the music students had isolated themselves in quiet rooms, those in band practice stood out in the open,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
For once I actually drew something I’m not greatly ashamed to show…
@freed_and_redeemed @grcr @trailblazer @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @theshadow
This is a picture of Tomoko from that short story I shared with you. Sorry about the poor quality, our scanner likes to give everything a greenish or yellowish…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper *now somewhat intimidated* ok
@highscribeofaetherium thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Deadline Club? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint This sounds like a great idea! I need a lot of accountability too, though I’m not focusing on writing rn because summer is pretty busy. But I could definitely try to help keep you motivated! I tend to be forgetful, but I can try my best to be helpful
-
Loopy started the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
I feel like the title is pretty self-explanatory.
@rae Have you ever listened to Wolves of the Revolution by the Arcadian Wild? It’s a really good song and I keep thinking of you and Chase when I listen to it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, really?!?! But girl, your writing’s AMAZING!!!
Thanks though!!! <3
Hi! I don’t think we’ve met before…
I’m Sara, a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending sophomore (in highschool)! (I mean technically I’m a sophomore since school’s out for the summer so I’m…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Happy birthday to JONAS who turns EIGHTEEN today!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
oh ok fine. Here we go.
SPOILERS FOR ANY SENSIBLE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR THEM TO SKIP!!! LOLLOLOL
- Introduction of Marcus and Julius.
- inciting moment. (Lucius dies)
- Marcus starts to seek the truth
- Marcus finds the Catacombs (note. start showing differences in the beliefs. i.e.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
ok, here is chapter four. It’s a little shorter then the others.
Chapter 6
“My lord Julius, wake up my lord.”Julius slowly opened his eyes and looked about him. He was not in his bedroom. Sitting up, he saw that he was on one of the couches in the sitting room. His neck and shoulder felt stiff and achy, and he knew he was in for a hea…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Just read the first part and Stars! It’s great!
I’m kinda jealous.It was interesting, because all my charries were for whatever reason reading it too. And their opinions were all very interesting and could get them in huge trouble in that world.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ohhh okay that makes sense. I thought you meant that you had nothing written out XD
I did that too, with bullet points, it works lol
Can you share the plot with me then? It would really help me lol
- Load More

@jonas
Ohh happy late birthday!! 🥳🎉🎉