@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
Dropping the fourth chapter!! <3 my favorite I’ve ever written
It’s not edited so excuse any grammar/stupid mistakes XDXD
Chapter Four
A Wedding
“Where are we going, Mani?” Sef asked for the umpteenth time since they’d left the house.
“Wait and see,” Neveah smiled down at her. Sef pouted, but kept skipping, jumping over even the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I get up at around six! (so seven your time) Maybe if I got up at 5:30, I could read my Bible and then still have time to write before work!
Of course that would also mean going to bed at a decent hour…like at 9 PM?!?!? That’s so early but I need to start going to bed earlier…so you could be my bedtime accountability partner XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
So, what is your opinion on the end? should I leave it unknown like it is?
I think you should show Julius accepting Jesus, and end it at that. Because I really want to know if he chose right or not! But if you like it more the way you have it then keep it!
Thank you so much for the advice you gave. I hope I was able to i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
between 5:00 to 6:00 in the morning
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I know right??
Even I’m guilty of it.
- Tech was turned to a cyborg and would’ve been brainwashed into killing his friends, Winter Soldier style, if he hadn’t been rescued.
- Crosshair–his brother–nearly froze solid in a mission gone wrong, and then was subjected to torture for months. He also had the only people who…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ohhh so you’re an hour ahead!!!
yeahh I’m 100% A LATE NIGHT PERSON…I once stayed up until almost 11 trying to write an outline XD
What time do you get up to write?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow I’ll be here. LOL.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
lol XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr yesssss
I have that meme saved in my screenshots lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s 1:30 over here. Hmm…. Yeah, it’s the morning that I write the best in. I can’t think in the afternoon and evening. I am a 100% morning person.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s funny XD
I can hardly ever write in the morning…
Would right after lunch work for you most days? Also, what time zone are you in? I’m in mountain time. (It’s almost 12:30 right now) That’s when I’m on break for work. (I live on a farm and work for my dad)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
No, i like never write in the evening. I normally try to get off before 2:00 at the latest.
We would be opposites wouldn’t we. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay!!! Do you ever write in the evening? That’s when I do most of my writing XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! I’m not consistently writing today because it’s the 4th. You want to try it out tomorrow? I’ll be writing in the morning.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, and then if I’m available we can do it together!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh! I basically do that all the time! lol. So I would just tell you what time I’m “sprinting” to?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
If you go back to the first page, it explains everything! but basically it’s where you pick a time and write until that time as fast as you can. It keeps you accountable, focused, and you can make a lot of progress that way!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey, I know you’re available to write a lot, would you want to do this together???
- Load More
