@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Livia
“I’m an Aquino,” she shrugged. “I was born with it.”
She formed a miniature waterspout over her hands and watched it whirl, then letting it fall into a small puddle at her feet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lukas
“I miss my pani…” Liv said. Her hands slowly filled with water. Lukas blinked a few times, opening and closing his mouth.
“Wai— wha? How did you do that?” He pointed to her hands, his eyes wide.
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I loved this scene!! 🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the first section. Can’t wait for your thoughts!!!
Let There Be Light
The Flames of Hope Trilogy
Book 1
And God said,
“Let there be light,”
and there was light…
~Genesis 1:3
Long ago there was a small kingdom called Ardenta. It was a beautiful land, known for it’s skillful architecture and beautiful scenery. It was a peacefu…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I loved it!!! That was great!!
Haha. You happy now.
And I just saw the cover. ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!
Yes, I would love to!!!
Wonderful! I’ll create a new WIP and tag you!
Also, I just dropped a couple scenes on the Chat Chat if you want to take a look. It’s the book I’m currently working on revising.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Don’t think I’ve posted this before, but have been wanting to.It’s the beginning scenes for Black Wolf, Green Eyes, Chase’s second novel idea. If you don’t know, Chase is a young man by now.
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 I have a Chase scene you may or may not have seen before
“You boys have five minutes to finish before we head out ag…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Childhood trauma warning. lol.
Chapter 1.
District 5A seventeen-year-old boy dressed in a black pull-over hoodie, khaki pants, and a too small pair of shoes, crouched on the roof of a house. It was dark out, and he was well hidden in shadows. His light brown hair was covered by his hood, and his green eyes–– holding a mixture of anger and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I also agree with Rae, though, that it doesn’t really sound like 2065…
Yeah, well scrap the date. It was an idea that I don’t think will work for the plot outline. So. No date.
I feel like them talking out all of their plans for a whole chapter/prologue isn’t the most… eye catching… at least in my opinion…
But then again, I feel like…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
woah….
It definitely does sound interesting.
I feel like them talking out all of their plans for a whole chapter/prologue isn’t the most… eye catching… at least in my opinion…
But then again, I feel like this could set up for the following chapter pretty well—especially if the next one jumps right in a bit.
I also agree with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Should be ‘reins’ if you mean like those that control a horse.
I’m dying. YES it is. Grammar!!!!!!!! My old nemesis strikes again. 🙁
i like the story idea, but the tech level sounds to much like our time. I don’t get that sci-fi vibe from it.
Ugh. Grrrrrrrr. Ok, Maybe I’ll bring the date down a little. Closer in I guess. I’ll try to fix t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
i like the story idea, but the tech level sounds to much like our time. I don’t get that sci-fi vibe from it.
Any books, movies, CDs, pictures, letters, or anything that in the least way suggested something that we don’t agree with will be
CD’s should not be mentioned. By 2065, those will be as unheard of in a household as c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, no problem. I finished the whole book, so You’ll just have to scroll through and read the chapters. there are 16 of them.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry I’ve been MIA… I just started a YWAM school this week so I’ve been really busy and haven’t had time to read anything on here. I’ll try to get to it sometime if I have a chance! If you need me just tag me so I see it and hopefully can get back to you sooner!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll post more scenes if I find any good ones.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @grcr @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @idk
Hi. This is a scene from Guardians Angels. Criticism is requested and welcome.
Nahims sword sang as it sailed towards his opponent. The opponent blocked, swinging its second sword towards Nahim…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I need to spend some time with my sister, we’re about to do a Bible study!
I feel sooo bad, but I have to go….I’m sorry!
Hey, don’t feel bad at all. Spending time with family is more important then this. I’m glad you stopped to do it.
If you want, you can try it without me to see if you’d want to do it together!
Na, I’ll ju…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh no! I’m so sorry again…
I need to spend some time with my sister, we’re about to do a Bible study!
I feel sooo bad, but I have to go….I’m sorry!
It’s writing nonstop until whatever time you set. Like I usually go for fifteen to thirty minutes, and write about 1-2K words if I get enough inspiration.
If you want, you can…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Also that’s so sweet of you like wow that makes my day!!!!!!!!!
I’m so glad!!!
I think if we sprint it will be mostly an “editing” sprint, or just writing for however long we “sprint”…because I need to grab a broom and clean all the cringe out of it… XD
Right-o.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww thanks girl <3
Don’t be sad!!!! I only thought of it because the whole scene felt winter and cold and dead to me. Like those feelings just mirrored Sef’s. It was you writing her so well that made me think of it. Actually, the other day i was thinking, “Man, she is so good! Look at hers compared to mine!” lol.
- Load More

