@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Little sister, sleep-talking on her bed twenty seconds ago: “I’m going to be here for the rest of my liiiiife…”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I just couldn’t resist the character backstory!
Understandable. My family is kinda questionable.
You could have a coal-miner or a minister if you wanted because those are my Welsh ancestors (mostly coal miners though).
Oh no, poor miners 🥲 They did the diggin’ for my great-grandfather’s jewels. Well no, just coal, but that’s what I i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Dad leans over and whispers in my ear after conducting a wedding: “They’re shipped.”
…
Me and @calyhuge at camp a few nights ago, staring at the sky.
Me: “I used to know the stars…”
Cal: “I used to not care about the stars… I still don’t.” *Bursts into guffaws*
…
“I looked at a guy through the car window. I ate lettuce at him. He was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
We’ve had a ton of people circling through, but only a few have stuck past a dozen entries. Umm.. for bullies though, we’ve had a ton, especially from @godlyfantasy12 – although I wouldn’t steal from her cast. She had two winged bros and their evil headmaster mom. And I think Freedom had a whole gang running.
I think it’s a good idea to have a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
His father is a jeweler for Al Capone (time-place warp guys).
BRUH you rippin off my family history!! 😮🤣🤣 Am I supposed to make up a fancy Welsh lord for one of the teachers now??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I have the perfect creature! I’ll introduce it tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This can be a new type of creature or a misshapen bear, you guys choose.
Silvanis
Silvanis stiffened at the sound of a twig snapping, but he thought at first that it was just one of the group being loud.
“Did anyone else hear that?”
The whisper arose Silvanis’s suspicions. Closing his eyes, he turned to look at the back of the group. A few…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys!! I just discovered this character creator online and I really like it! It’s pretty customizable and I’ve been able to make the avatars look a lot like my own characters. (And for you fantasy writers, you can choose unnatural skin or hair colors and add ears or horns. 😉 ) Just wanted to share the link if y’all want to check it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
These characters sound so cool!! What’s the story about?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay, yay, yayyyy!!!! I’m so excited for you!!! 😆
Writing’s going pretty well! I’m nearing the end of the first draft to the novel I’ve been working on over the summer, but it’s not quite at the word count I want yet. I wanted it near 60k-70k, but it’s probably going to be 50k-55k once I finish it. 😬 The pacing is a little ro…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
GIRRLLLL I’m so excited for you!!!!! That’s awesome! 😄😄😄😄😄😄
How is everyone else’s writing going? <3
Terrible lol. I’m mostly kidding. I haven’t made too much progress on my novel recently… but my brother and I have been writing random prompted short stories, and those are… well, those are also terrible haha &…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae not a problem!
I don’t have time for another RP though so I’m gonna have to save it for tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Silvanis
“Fairy doesn’t, but I can teach her.” Color rushed to Silvanis’s face as he realized how quickly he had said that. He looked away as he saw her eyes on him.
Sorry that’s it’s so short, not sure exactly what else to write.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae awwwwww they’re sooo cute!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed you asked how my writing’s going? Well, I’ve been writing almost non-stop on this fanfic I have. It’s like 80 or so pages so far, and I don’t even know why I have so much drive for it…..lol
I intend to finish as much as I can, despite the fact that the series I pulled the idea from…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll finally be able to read the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is everyone else’s writing going? <3
Uhh…at almost 45k words, been writing in one chapter than skipping two and writing a scene in that one. It’s driving my b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and there’s seven in all, which is great cuz this is Beauty’s first hatching and sometimes you only get one in a first one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
They finally hatched! And they’re SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry that the photos are so fuzzy. I accidently got a fingerprint on the lense.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow nahh it’s fine!! We needed some activity round here lol
Sniper
Trevor turned to me. “We’re ready, lead the way!”
I nodded and led the team out into the forest. “Since most of ya didn’t look like you wanted to go lookin’ for beetle grubs, we’ll be huntin’ mammal prey. Do all of ya know ‘ow to do that?” I took my knife and hacked at…[Read more]
- Load More
