@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhh!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! Thank you so, so much! They’re amazing, and your ballet lines are so good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, you’re supposed to feel bad for Jonathan. Poor kid. He’s got a rough time of it, but things may starting looking better….. (or worse!!!)
Yes, Edmond is AWESOME, but so are Peter and Caspian. (FROM THE BOOK, MIND YOU. not the movies.)
Haha, I find it so funny that you guys don’t do external conflict well.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Mmmmm
Aragorn from Lord of the Rings is currently stuck in my head 😂👀
You could draw him if you wantedOr I can pick one of my charries. But Aragorn is 💯 stuck in my head rn😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Aww your chibi style is adorable <3
umm does the character have to be human?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re up next, girl! I’m not sure which of your charries to choose XD Is any particular charrie sticking in your head right now? Or just any fictional character in general?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hope you like her!! I wasn’t sure what tone of tan her skin was. Regardless, I love her name and vibe.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Relax.
I’m not gonna judge anything until a little before noon on Thursday. If you can’t finish it by tomorrow, don’t sweat, you have until Thurs.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oof lol, I missed hard with the Riker ideas. 😂 So you’re sticking with the same internal ideas throughout all three books? Is there, like, a clear turning point at the end of the first book, so you know where to move forward? I’d guess you included some revelation/change with both guys, so you could start there. Then make a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!! *enjoys cake*
Thanks!! I’m definitely in love with the cover, though it’ll be difficult to match when I make book 2’s cover. We’ll see what I can come up with XD
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I have the final cover designs *rubs hands together* Things are happening, y’all
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Long story short, External conflict is not my forte. I much more prefer internal conflict😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Ty for the ideas, girlie 💖
The ideas for Leon are def more for his 2nd book
Tho he still struggles with grief, remaining pain, and still his PTSD (Riker also still wrestles with PTSD, both from the camp and from his abused childhood🫠😅), he’s left the vengeance behind, leaving the men that harmed him in God’s hands
and as for Riker,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
Once he saw the creature, Silvanis instinctively pushed Fairy behind him. When she tried to step past him, he pushed her back, a pale glow coming to his right hand.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Congrats, the cover looks so cool!!! Writing a whole book is crazy committed✨🤩
Oh lol I can give you some ideas!! Plot is always hard 😝
They might not be along the lines of what your goals are, but just some thoughts. External conflict doesn’t have to be super action-y, it just has to be a character taking…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yayyy!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I’m so happy for you Ava!!! 🥳 *cake for everyone* 🎂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oki I have a doodle for you! I enjoyed practicing line hardness, since that’s a weakness of mine. So your charries helped 🤣

-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed-and-redeemed @grcr
Thx for the kind words! 🥰 You are on the hold list lol
YAAYyYy haha he does look like a doll 🤣🤣 Glad I could make you happy!! ❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sniper
“Can we go at it already?” Trevor looked into the woods impatiently.
“Steady, mate.” I held up my hand to stop him from rushin’ forward. “We don’t know its threat level yet.”
The thing growled and stepped into view. It was somethin’ I’d neva seen before–and it was hideous if ya asked me.
It looked like some kinda…[Read more]
- Load More

Oooh, is it an artsy cover or a fancy photography cover? Simple? Complex? XD
It’s fairly simple but maybe a little fancy photograph cover and very eye catching.
And girlllll, the Blurb Amazon wrote based off of the one I wrote and sent them🤩🤩 it is absolutely fabulous. Both of my parents and someone here on KP I shared it with all agree it sounds so freaking amazing 🎉🤩
Niiiice, congrats!! 😘 Keep it up, and just picture that cover whenever you’re tired of the process.
🥳🥳🥳
💖💖💖💖
Sweeeetttt! Can’t wait to BUY your book!!!!!!!!
Ty so much, girl!!! 💖💖 I can’t wait until everyone gets to read it 👀✨🥰