@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
sorry, I didn’t tag you! ⬆️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
ok, we’ll of course I’m still weeding through the world and all that. Someone else already mentioned it, but I would like to hear a little more about the work/slavery/and separation. Maybe a seen or two of the kids working? How about a bad Run-in between Lilitu and the Aquinos before hand and maybe a scene where he sets off to find his par…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae haha they’re so cute!
Leon’s face gives me “I’m done with all this nonsense” vibes lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Chase
Chase looked at her shyly out of the corner of his eye. “I-it’s g-good.” He faced Sef again, his eyebrows growing close together as he concentrated. The color of his eyes warped and somewhat faded away, forming into the picture of a woman with curly brown hair down to her shoulders, a pretty smile and green eyes. “T-that’s her.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
The ducklings are SO CUTE!!!!!😍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @thesahdow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Here are my thoughts and my judging!
Ellette: When I first saw your drawing, my immediate thought was “This is gonna be hard to beat.” You portrayed the hair and the soft features really nicely. You did put the scale on the wrong side, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s so sad. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Tomoko is so good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
The librarian actually knew exactly what book I needed. It’s called the Anarchist’s Cookbook.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you sooo much, do you have any thoughts/ comments??? I’d love to hear them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay great!!!
I guess some of both? Like what the Andromedans would call Him, as well as new names for what the humans could call Him?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t have any original characters but I kinda want to see the Bad Batch in this style…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge lol
@theducktator @loopylin @rae hahaha!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Have you ever heard the hymn Hear Gracious God a Sinner’s Cry? It makes me think of Riker.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This is a great idea! I will definitely participate in some of these challenges.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle And another one!
Name: Crystal Telford
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Clothing: Black leotard, V neck camisole style, tights, pointe shoes.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): Time period is dystopian, but she wears a typical ballet uniform.
Physical appearance: 5′ 6″, straight black hair pulled tight in a hi…[Read more]
- Load More
