@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Would Crystal’s skirt be a wrap skirt, or a practice tutu? You can choose whether or not to do Nicholas, whichever you prefer. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, my reply didn’t load. grrrrrr,
I was wondering if I could give Crystal a skirt with her tights? like a ballet one. (professionals use them. My mom was a professional dancer and an owner of a dance company, and I’ve done ballet a few years myself) anyhow, I dislike outlining girl’s legs like that, and would really prefer…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think I should have written stuff that should be rated higher then a PG13 if it was a movie. lol. (Violence level anyways.) I think it really matters why you’re writing it and what is the goal and the message and the point. ya know. And also how graphic it is. as it was, Sara’s chapter was not graphic at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol, does this help.
Ardentan Royal Guard

It’s medieval. Very medieval.
I’ll post some more tomorrow! Thanks for the feedback, I love it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love the pinterest page!! Great job!
OK, you guys had GREAT feedback! This is just what I needed.
Ok, the blurb on the back…… I am HORRIBLE AT WRITING THOSE!!! I can NEVER EVER write a good one! I hate it when they spoil the story, but I also want them to sound interesting. If anyone is good at writing…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
“I have many faces, and even I can’t tell which one is the real me.”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yay!! I love it!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @grcr @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-idk-lol
I (finally) made a Pinterest account! Even if y’all don’t have Pinterest, you can check it out here(just delete the space after the h; I know KP doesn’t like links, so😂):
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sniper
Fairy had done some fine work, in my opinion. The creature fell at her feet, dead.
Silvanis came to her and kissed her forehead suddenly, lookin’ up at us, startled, when he remembered he wasn’t alone. “Uh, you guys didn’t see that.”
I chuckled. “No judgement ‘ere, mate. I’m sure we’ve all done somethin’ similar.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle ooh your blurbs are nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also @rae Tenz is awesome, terrifying as he seems….
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone ok! I’ll introduce the character tomorrow cause I don’t think I have time today…..sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle bruhhhhh that’s so true lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also that’s so sad how Sef’s dad just left. But I can’t say I haven’t done the same. Something similar happened to the protagonist and her twin brother in my current WIP…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Snake’s teeth.Â
(don’t mind that it’s just my personal expression of surprise)If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16?? Because man, that chapter with what happened to Sef’s mom is a DARK thing for a young teenager to be writing about.
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That happens to me a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I tagged myself, didn’t I?
@keilah-h sorry, my rp is up there
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Silvanis
Trevor drew his knives, ready for the creature to make its move. Silvanis watched Fairy closely as she slowly positioned herself at an angle where she could hit the creature, a strange sly smile crossing her face. As the beast ran for Trevor, Fairy ran towards it. Silvanis was shocked at the move. Fairy was going to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*considers what characters I should have drawn next…*
- Load More

Lol I have that quote for a protagonist 👌