@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Chase
Chase shrugged, the picture swirling away into a mixture of blue and green. “I-I used to cr-create pictures for her. I j-just al-always c-could. Sh-she l-liked this one a l-lot.” His eyes formed into a bright sunset. “A-all I do is take a mem…memory and concentrate. Wh-what would you l-like to see?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry, I’ve just been super lazy with my RP’ing lately XD XD
here you go! <3
Sef
“She’s pretty,” Sef smiled. “How can you get her picture in your eyes?” she asked, feeling dumb for asking, but the curiosity wouldn’t recede.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just trying to be super careful that I’m still honoring God with my writing. And I’m also paranoid about my writing XD
I’d say so far you’ve hit the nail on the head.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
I’m just trying to be super careful that I’m still honoring God with my writing. And I’m also paranoid about my writing XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
But question– do you think it’s too dark?
Nope, not at all. I think I did worse in Against All Odds. (The one I’ve been posting snippets of in the Chat Chat) It’s good. I say keep it for sure! I mean, they did it in Wingfeather and no one complained about those books being too dark. Annnnd they did it in Green Ember, taking all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha you’re good!
But question–Â do you think it’s too dark?
Huh I don’t know if you tagged me or not, I’ll look at it sometime today!!! 👍👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh man, this is gonna get rough. Not much to say yet. Sorry!!! I’m more of a plot critic then format critic. I’m still waiting to see how this all plays out.
Thanks for reading this because it keeps me from slacking off when people are expecting new chapters XD
SAME!!! And btw, did I tag you on Let There Be Light’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ahhhh it got put on hold again. I procrastinated too much days ago and now, when I finally worked up the courage to get a description down, I’m busy.
I PROMISE I’ll have this down by today. Might jsut be a little later than I thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And you can rip apart my writing too XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD. Seriously, what Loopy said had me thinking.
Sorry!
… but I’m also glad I got you thinking 😉
Soo if Chase’s sacrifice for Jenny felt more light and joyful, maybe you could show how he’s grown from the way he acted with Marcel? I’m not sure how exactly, but you could probably keep all…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Awesome! I’ll wait to see if anyone else has an opinion lol, but here are the characters I would be joining with…
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @I-think-that’s-it?
They’re both Lupinari soldiers. Imagine essentially humanoid wolves. They wear silver armor and walk upright on their hind paws. Age is different in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
In my opinion, just don’t think of him as a “hero” when he sacrifices himself. You can still keep him the same, just don’t think of him the same way.
Idk if this is making sense…
I tried lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone I will have it up as soon as I’m done with animation classes! I’m glad you’re so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good!!!! Haha thanks for wanting to read it!!!
@everyone
Thanks for reading this because it keeps me from slacking off when people are expecting new chapters XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! I’ll add that to my notes. Although, Turin isn’t really one for questions. Or talking. At all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @loopylin @whalekeeper
exactly. If I am portraying it wrong, I need to change it. I just don’t want to change it yet because something has changed inside of Chase, and I need to figure out what it is first. That was what I was trying to say.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Are you ready to post a description?
I’m sorry, I’m just excited to draw one of your charries 🙂
- Load More
