@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator spyfi, you say?
I want her to have a conversation with my guy now. He’ll probably hate it. That’s what’ll make it funny. lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator the poor ducks lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hello! Nice characters! My poor ducks will probably be scared out of their minds.😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin add them please!
ooh maybe the group out hunting finds them and thinks they’re wild wolves, and then get all confused when the two start talking lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow Nice to meet you too!! Haha yeah, I’m a KP veteran, left for a while and now I’m back XD Thanks! Wolves are absolutely my favorite animal. (:
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone
Okay. Ayla is 15, and from a spyfi. She has waist length dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, pink cheeks, and is about 5′ 7”. I don’t have an image for her yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Chase
Chase nodded. It took him longer this time to make the image appear, but he eventually did. He pictured her smiling as she stroked the bird on her shoulder. “Is it p-pretty?” He asked. “D-did I mess up?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!!! She looks amazing!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And this one is mostly for myself and @rae
@koshka @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @ellette-giselle @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
…
Hans’ aesthetic🖤

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m crying again. Ugghhhhhhhgghhghhhghghghghhg
I miss Fin so much
😭😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c I’m so happy y’all have been here for the journey💖 @grcr TYSM!!! And yay, another vote for Fin!! ✨✨ @koshka All authors do it, thank you😂😂 jkjk, they really are poor babies XD And good thing I’m working on Fin’s aesthetic anyhow XD @savannah_grace2009
Here’s Fin’s aesthetic!!!
(totally didn’t tear up making this one…I miss him,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think either of us can RP because Calyhuge did write a RP introducing the characters that are about to come interrupt ours. Do you want to? Or should I?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad that all of here have been able to support and encourage you on your writing journey!! 🤗
Yesss, another vote for Fin!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
AH FREEDOM!! I’m so happy for you!! That’s so thrilling!! 😃😃💛💛
The boards look great—I love them!! You should make one for Fin next. 😄😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay great! If you go to my profile, I posted the link in my status update. Thank you so much!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c GIRL 😭🥹💖💖 Ty so muchhhhhh. It’s so encouraging to see so many ppl so excited💖 I love y’all so muchhhhh!!! *hugs*
Ty, ty!!
Ooh, that’s one vote for Fin👀
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* I’m so excited!!! I’ve had a job this summer, so I am buying your book as soon as I can!!!!
Ahhh!! They look so good!!
Ooh, do Fin next!
- Load More
