@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That has never happened to me…
but KP eats my posts all the time, I just don’t have that thingy pop up XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 14
A Mahnith’s Call
Sef lay awake, tossing and turning.
She was worried about her mahnith.
Any day now, Neveah could start labor, and in a matter of weeks, the Pythonos would be back.
How could they lose the baby?
They couldn’t.
Sef refused to give the baby up, especially to the Pythonos. She knew what the Pythonos would do to t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Finally!!!! lol. Ok, I’ll get to it! Interesting character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Btw, does this happen to anyone else. At random times I go to reply to something, write the whole reply, submit it, and this shows up. Then Kingdom Pen eats my reply and I have to start it all over again. Is this a problem on my end? I usually have to give it about 5 minutes before it goes away, but it’s still super annoying to have it eating all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS that’s awesome!!!! (If it’s anything like my first book you are not going to believe it even when the book is in your hand!) You have to let me know the minute it’s for sale. Any idea on price range? I’m setting aside a twenty at the moment, cause I’m guessing it’ll range somewhere around there?
Oh man, I got…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Right-o. Fixing that.
Ok, yeah. I can definitely give a little bit more of an overview of the world in the beginning. Thanks for the tip.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s good…
I just feel bad because I’m 14 and idk what’s wrong with me…like why am I thinking of all these dark things?!?
I know I always come across as more mature, most people think I’m at least 16…and I don’t mentally feel 14.
But still…no matter how I feel my age doesn’t change…
I’m having a mental crisis *sobbing*
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
My friend claims he glued himself to his autobiography. I don’t believe him, but that’s his story and he’s sticking to it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would join you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Jep (Narsa Jeptune as Judy Emerson)
Her black lips parted in a cruel, sadistic smile as she watched the boys fight. For humans they put on a good show. Though they still have much strength yet to gain. Walking up to the group, Jep put a hand on one hip. “Hello boys,” she said, with her smile still on her face. “Having a little fun…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whoever-cares
this is what my brain comes up with at 9:30 at night.
behold! Mount Rushmore dragon!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’know, I might want to do some of these again……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 honestly, the only thing about your story that I found iffy for me was the whole Rath-doing-what-he-did-to-Sef’s-mom thing, and I already stated that that’s ok to leave in there if you warn people what they’re getting into before they start the book. Like @ellette-giselle said, Wingfeather and Green Ember have had their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace_2009 I don’t think your story is too dark. I think it’s just fine so long as you have stuff like trigger warnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ooof it didn’t go through, dang it
trying again

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
this is the type of armor she’s wearing, although this particular set belongs to a guy.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yep! I’m learning Blender! I have a YouTube channel called Slate Dragon Productions where I hope to someday post my animations. (I have one video as of this writing. A spinning cube that could easily be someone’s screensaver. LOL.)
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings
finally!…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h That’d be great XD
@theducktator Ohhh I bet lol
@theshadow Ooh awesome! I would LOVE a pet wolf haha
Okay, here they are, I’ll write them from the beginning like they came out of their cabin. (:
Sorren
I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders violently. Groaning, I blink my eyes open, rolling over to see Naria through a haze.…[Read more]
- Load More
