@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t apologize. It’s a cool topic. I don’t typically think about what I sound like this much.
I’m an alto, so I guess lower. You?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure! Odd questions would be fun!
I’ll give you a choice. You can choose one or all.
- Mandin Owen Ward–A kindhearted Space Skwad Guardian. From Guardian Angels, a space story.
- Igua Dyke Cloak–A young, rash man who is trying to be a superhero with help from his friend Skullcrusher. From Igua and his Horse
- Nae Rose Nayhe…
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys, quick hypothetical question. Imagine you are close to someone whom everyone knows is going to die/disappear much earlier than you. They, the person, also know this. But it’s not an actively grieving situation because it’s always been a fact. You are still attracted to them, though. You two have great chemistry.
How would you go about…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I can! They may get some odd questions though.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I love pistachio ice-cream. It doesn’t deserve to be so universally bashed. Sometimes you shouldn’t believe what the world tells you, friend.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Would anyone like to interview one of my charries?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Now my mom says I don’t talk slurred, I just abbreviate everything I say and/or jump to rhetorical conclusion, which leads people to react as if my speech is messed up.
Sorry my brain is attached to this topic 😅 Is your voice higher or lower pitched?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s kinda creepy and weird, but I like writing Jep’s POV.
Jep
Jep pursed her lips, pondering. Should I let them at my prey? Just for a moment. I don’t really care about his hoodie… Besides, it might be nice to actually see his face while they do it… “Fine. You can deal with the girl, I don’t need people to watch my back. Not a b…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Ayla: “I pride myself in my ability to do an exceptional dramatic death. Once I sprained my wrist from doing it on tile, so I usually try to do it on the carpet. Sometimes I deliberately lose stick sword duels with my brother so I can die tragically after he stabs me.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Natalie
Natalie turned to the remaining people. “There is still an unopened cabin. Should we go say hello, or look for something useful?”
“We are definitely staying away from the forest.” Bob had his sword drawn again. The drake was paranoid. “I just saw some wolves who were shaped…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 Pinterest account is back up; y’all should be able to see it now😁
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, nice aesthetics!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I love it!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be let back in as soon as they allow me back in😅 idk when that will be
and I totally understand. I’m glad y’all like Hans; I’m glad he’s not just a villain everyone loves to hate, bc I don’t feel that way about him at all💖 I see him as human, sinful, and nothing less. He’s no further gone than Leon or Riker…bc no sin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed same
that’s honestly exactly how I think of him. He’s horrible to Riker and Leon and the rest, but at the same time I feel a bit bad for him because he was once effectively the same as them, only he either didn’t have mentors like they did to help guide him onto the right path, or he didn’t listen to them.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww thanks!!!!
Yes I love the sibling dynamic XD XD
Why does everybody like Cassian? I know he’s great and all but I seriously didn’t expect him to be the FAVORITE lol 😂😂 (don’t get me wrong, I myself love him but Sef and Marcurious and Ottoline are my favorites!!!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and as for Pinterest, they suspended my account, again🤦🏻♀️ they’ve accused me of Spam twice now, and I’ve read the terms and don’t see how I broke them, but whatever
Wyoh!!!!! please don’t do this…not to Freedom…not to Pinterest *distant sobbing*
But girl I’m so sorry that sounds horrible!!! When are they going to let y…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
I mean……fair enough. XXD@rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ok, finally read through everything that was said.
Let’s calm down a little bit😂😂
Let’s get something straight: I don’t love Hans either. The man is evil beyond a doubt (as all…[Read more]
- Load More
