@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I would love thoughts about what he did and also what that reveals of his character. In the original draft some friends mentioned he lost a lot of his fighting spirit after he became a Christian and also wasn’t as rash. It should be tempered but not destroyed. Ya know. Idk, what do you think about him invoking…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Their ages haven’t changed since chapter 6. I’ll try to make that clearer
Huh…I still don’t see it XD
(poor Eloy, everybody hates him :/)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yep.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
here ya go.
Aaron couldn’t breathe. He braced himself, knowing full well that there was nothing he could do. Is this really how it ends? He wondered.
“Wait! He’s not a spy!” yelled Turin. “I swear it by the standing stone!”
Everyone froze, and in the silence that followed the sound of the trickling fountain was deafening.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ha!! LOVE IT!!!!
Standing there and watching like everyone else. She’s not the main point of this scene.
Want the next one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!
Sooooo, if you picked up this book would you read it? (It’s okey if you wouldn’t. I’m just trying to gauge my potential audience for this one.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @anyone_else_who_has_an_opinion.
What do you think of this? Does this grab your attention a little more?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good to me! (I mean, I would be fine with the deadline being tomorrow, but I don’t think the others would like that. lol.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, they are older then I thought. Except for Cassian. I would suggest making that a little clearer in the book. I lost track of their ages when it started time changing really fast. I think now that we seen settled into the timeline we are sticking with, I would reinstate all their ages.
Everyone loves Cassian…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Cool! I don’t see anything for December. There seems to be a very large gap….. so are we just repeating the December list?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s the next scene……
Jonathan gasped, partly shocked by the loud noise as the shot shattered the stillness, partly because he had felt…nothing.
Jonathan slowly dared to open his eyes. He caught a glimpse of 472 backing away toward his car, his gun still trained on Jonathan. The young soldier moved to the driver-side door a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! Someone finally put what I was trying to say into words! (Good words I mean. lol.) I guess “hate” was too strong of a word. I’m not going to go trying to justify his actions or be the “villain lover” because he’s a “bad boy” and that’s cool. I will dislike him and hate his actions, but I agree 100% with what you’re…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@ducktator
That’s awesome! You sound like my brother. XD
How many siblings do you have?
- Load More
