@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You guys are legit going to hate me XD XDÂ
(And Cass)BUT! at least I’m not like Ellette who’s like ” IT NEEDS TO BE BRUTAL! BREAK HIMMMM!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I can, I’m on a computer right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He won’t be your favorite when you meet Marcurious….and Marucurious is BEYOND broken
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Can you even read the whole thing? It’s going off my screen…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re enjoying this way too much.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not going to break Cass.
Aw man. But he’s my favorite!
Ok fine.
And Eloy
Ooo, this is looking a bit better.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh. Don’t forget Hanna and Neveah and Nico and Indie and Azazel.
Their hearts. Shattered.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
But she probably will.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts exactly.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok then. Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 don’t turn him into a Pythonos or something please…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll yep then just do her as a human. I wasn’t sure which version people would prefer so I put a description of both. I won’t be offended if you prefer one over the other.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You misunderstand me.
I’m not going to break Cass.
I’m going to break Sef. And Lilitu. And Marcurious. And Ottoline. And Eloy.
Because of Cass.
You’re welcome.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not really into fantasy type characters. Just give me some good old normal people. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
YIKES!!! Creep-o!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
I think we accidentally let a psychopath into KP…
Ain’t we all? I mean, we’re authors……. you can’t get tagged with a much worse name then that.
Need any inspiration Sara? I have plenty of heart-wrenching ideas!!! Do something awful that it drives Cassian himself to tears. That’ll get us. Ma…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He’ll be fine…
It’s the others I’m worried about…
- Load More
