@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhh! Love it!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
the library wanted it back before I managed to find my ground again.
Mine is…three months or so overdue, and I’ve been billed for it…I’m going to have a librarian bounty hunter after me. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s where I am right now. XD I was loving it before that part, so I’m going to continue it. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal @anyone-else
What are your thoughts on Jesus having siblings?
The Bible says that He does, and I am going to believe it.
If you could visit one of the holy sights from around the world, where would you go? And why?
I’m not sure! I think it would be really cool, but honestly I’m content to just read about them. I’m not big on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
There’s wordy like beautifully elaborate writing…and then there’s “Oh, the plot is going well, it’s time for AN ENTIRE SECTION ABOUT WATERLOO THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE PLOT WHATSOEVER.” *glares at Victor Hugo*
Yeah, I like 1st person past, but first person present takes me about three chapters to get into without being annoyed.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
No one’s hired me yet. 🙁 Today I sent in an actual application to Kroger instead of just the employment interest form, since it looks like they’re hiring again, and also an application to a Biggby coffee. Hopefully I’ll have a job soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper glad you agree!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Yep, 100%
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Older love triangles actually have depth, but modern love triangles are just like Shadow mentioned: bland plain-but-actually-not heroine, childhood best friend, and new hot guy. Ugh.
Evangelistic dating is dating/becoming romantically attached to a lost person with the hope that the relationship will lead them to God. Obviously,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Well, it’s better than sticking your idea into an AI, generating something, then passing it off as yours. I’m not 100% against image creation that way but I hate it when people claim it as “their art” to get clout on like the internet and stuff. It’s really not your art per se, it’s just an image you made using a program (sometimes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Might be the wrong topic, but does anyone have any digital painting tips?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Me, the perfectionist: o__o
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
We could make a topic for interesting photo references to draw. That could be really cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Also this was posted on the art challenge chat, but I just want to mention how cool it is to use a photo reference and play around with it.

It just makes me happy and I want to try again. 😁 But there’s no way I’m going to succeed a second time. That would be too consistent.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper The OG. Can’t go wrong with originals.
also the art one, so true lol. But it’s still art cause you made it with the purpose of being art.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@theduckator
oops
I totally disappeared again lol
sorry hahaha
Omc that’s awesome! but sad because you won’t get as much free time :/
Making money is AWESOME lolll
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Back to memes

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I mostly have a soft spot for the first, but all three are good
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

A doodle I did not want to spend much time on, but enjoyed anyway. Maybe it’s baby Marcel - Load More
