@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I love the trope when a character starts crying and whoever they’re with at the moment starts inwardly freaking out because they have no idea what to do because they’ve never seen that character like this before, and they are NOT good at being the emotional support friend but they want to help and what on earth are they supposed to do??? I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Quote dump:
“You’re really sweet, like a strawberry. Like the juice of a strawberry.” (overheard from one coworker to another)
“You want to know what I really want to do? I want to hide in that empty tomb on the stage at church and pop out at the end of the service to surprise everybody.” (my 30-year-old cousin)
“I wish I could lick my gloves.”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
aw, thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well I think it’s great so far, so yep, you did your job.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
ohhhh.
By Draft 4 pretty much everything is solidified, right?
And I don’t mean “don’t make them die through the entire story,” just “don’t kill them this early in the book without a good replacement.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Haha! That’s funny. I do have a weak spot for tragedy.
This is draft 4.
I make no comment what-so-ever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Speaking of which, I don’t put swearing in my animations….lol. That’s not what I meant.
It was the animation style and the characters that made my dad think of me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm. We’ll have to see.
What draft is this? If this is a first or second draft I could forgive you for killing them off and yeeting us into some random’s POV, cause it’s still rough and maybe you just figured out that killing them works for the story. But if it’s the final draft, almost ready for publishing, and you did that, I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I read the section! Good to have the characters remember past events.
Also, I agree with Linus, I think they’re gonna live (or at least Leon and Julian will, Aelic could die or he could live); it seems a little early to kill these characters off, especially since you’ve provided no real replacement protagonists.
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m def gonna have to catch up on the sections😅🫶
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-idk
Anyone wanna read a little sneak peek into one of my main projects? 🤭🫶
It was finally the day that marked exactly a year since Aodhán had perished.
Michael Bréagach pulled at a loose string on the s…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle not yet!! I just happened to see Linus’s reply while I was going through my emails. I’m doing animation work right now, but my “work” computer and my normal computer have the same email. I’ll read it when I’m on my other computer.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s what I thought, it sounds like a girl’s name.
also that meme is peak humor lol
- Load More


