@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes looked between the Protector, who carried an undercurrent of scorn, and the screaming Arnan and Leander. She took a step forward between them and studied the lingering ash on her fingers as she spoke. “Leander, this man said he was not going to kill or torture Arnan. On the contrary, he said he wanted to do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh yeah forgot lol
but it was also the first book, so a cliffhanger like that is ok. Never mind lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
eh, Ardenta wasn’t liberated until the end of book 2.
Also, why on earth is KP just not notifying me??
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
THIS is the autocorrect we need.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Congrats! (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sorry I haven’t rped yet, I still want to join but I had an essay due yesterday, a piano recital today, and an illustration final due tomorrow 😭😭 so it might be a couple days until I can join.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
my figures came today eeeeeeee i love them so much XD XD XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I should draw Baron sometime soon here…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Dante looks awesome!!!!!! He almost looks upset about having two eyes lol
Looking back through old pages now and realizing how many times I’ve silently admired people’s art but not actually commented anything 😔
Same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal it’s all right.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle I predict that at least a few of them will be thrown into the games. They did that a lot in the Roman days.
if this is the last book though, it wouldn’t be very wise to end it on “they all died in the games” and not have something good come out of it. Even book one with Aaron’s death had a “good ending” because shortly aft…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal I would think the vast majority of us are Christians lol, you mean not catholics right?
although that’s cool! Hope you enjoy the day!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
September 5th
The EmpireWe have continued to spread the word of God in the streets, in the square, and to those we meet. We are rising again, and the en…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. Not only was Cassius an insanity case, he was apparently also stupid.
“Arnan, if you go off on your own, you will most likely die. I’d like to say that that’s your problem and your responsibility, but that would be going against my creed as Protector. Stay, or I will p…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, I typed an rp, but KP logged me out as I went to send it so, here we go again…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
HI Y’ALL!!!
NO, I’M NOT DEAD. (Contrary to popular belief 😂)
I just had the most WILD week. Why does everyone want to graduate in the same week?!?! And why throw wedding stuff into that same week?!?!
Anyhow, this is the first tim…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. When I have to take a paragraph to explain something I think there’s something missing in the book. 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
After I got over the initial shock, I was trying to figure out which character this could happen to. XD
True writer reaction lol.
After I got a two-inch gash in my side from a piece of gravel, my thoughts in the ER were “Now I know what I do to my charries when I give them injuries to the side.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I keep being delayed by old ladies roping me into playing card games with them after dinner lol. I’m here finally though
Felicity
“I’m Felicity. And this is a nightmare as far as I’m concerned.”
Felicity nudged some gnome remains on the ground with her foot, noting with some mild confusion that there wasn’t a trace of ink residue…[Read more]
- Load More

WHY IS IT HUGE AAAH!
XD