@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait…she does it often???😂
She did it for a short period of time. 😅 This is around, I don’t know, 10+ years before the main story takes place.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Because he totally is on my side in this because he is a person who is on my side because he is on my side because he likes my side because he’s totally on my side.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I also really want another chapter from Linus.
Of TNPT or the boy stranded on the island story I’ve been putting on this forum?
How did you get Mark Rober on your side?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
“How can we be praying for each other?” Joseph asked as the small group sat about the living room, open Bibles on their laps.
“Rose is ill,” William said.
Joseph glanced at the empty chair beside the young man and gave him an encouraging smile.…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please don’t burn me at the stake, but fruitcake is AMAZING and an essential part of Christmas.
When someone comes into the bulk food store and buys the glased fruit to make a fruit cake after I just cleaned the scoops.
Me:

I can’t wait for this part of Christmas to be over…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, I do celebrate Christmas. My dad loves the season and has a playlist with over 1000 tracks on an old iPod that is played throughout December every year. We build jigsaw puzzles (many of them). Christmas Eve is when we open gifts as a family, and on Christmas day we head out to my grandparent’s church.
Our church throws a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
No problem. I have another collage friend who was attacked by a final too.
(They must be like Alcatraz’s Kittens.)
But the good news is that I don’t have any more school until January!

If you were writing something more witty, that would totally work.
Yes, but I’m not a witty writer. That’s your field.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay! I had just given up on you and was preparing the next section to post.
Sorry, a large final assignment pounced out of nowhere on me and I spent the last couple of days working on it and another final assignment. I also had to work for the last two days. But the good news is that I don’t have any more school until January!
I…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay! I had just given up on you and was preparing the next section to post.
Now is this the Andrew that was in the first draft? (Also, I think you meant to say Sabina replied)
Yes it is! I don’t care if the reader never knows that, but I just had to make the little link because I know Andrew’s story even though it never comes…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
My characters are separated into groups/by themselves at the moment, but they are going to meet up at some point in the not so distant future. I think there are two together, and the other four are alone somewhere, but two of them will meet up shortly.
That could work then.
I might write that question on a sticky note and stick it to…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
At long last, Joseph introduced them to David, who shook hands all over again. Then, they hurried to the sitting room. The whole family was quickly introduced, and the hugging and handshaking began all over again. At last, Joseph reached out and took Amelia’s hand, leading her up to his family.
Everyone met everyone, y…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When is this day? I need to be appreciated!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Unfortunately, not all of us have that luxury.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have 6 snowballs, which seemed like a lot before, but now I see people casually throwing around 10 at once!
Oh well, whom shall I smite?
Let’s see…
@rae x2
@whalekeeper x2
Mwahahahaha!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You still wanting to RP?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
‘Appreciate Short People Day’
*gasp* Now THAT is a day I would stand behind! (and not be seen over the top of! lol)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
They were small dolls. Just the right size to ride my brier horse collection. I did have an Aslan toy. He was smaller then the horses……
Oh well.
I made them swords out of toothpicks and foil. I think I still have them. And I sewed them all costumes.
I also did the whole Narnia series with my paper dolls when I was really into…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(I mean, like the judge Deborah in the Bible helped lead an army, but I’d say that was an exception rather than the rule)
I KNEW someone was gonna bring this up! Okay, the Bible says that God CURSED Israel when he had Deborah fight. It was a curse on them and Barrak that a WOMAN had to lead the army. God says because of Barrak’s c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE IT!!!!!
I’m going to throw MORE snowballs at you!!!!!!
(All of this is said in an almost feral raspy voice!)
- Load More
