@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I doubt Rory’s going back to school. I don’t know how I’d RP school life after this. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
When you’re trying to make every sentence count in a short story (me this afternoon):

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
(Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance
I don’t think anyone disagrees with you about a woman’s design. :] Unless you’re talking about whether they should fight or not
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No you are not 😛 -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance.
Hopefully anything I said was helpful!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory followed Leo to where bench sat under an awning. They sat down, Quincy still tightly snuggled in Rory’s arms. He was asleep. His mouth was up against Rory’s collar and the fabric was wet.
Silvia looked like she was almost asleep, her shoulders drooping and her hands limp in her lap. Rory let his head and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory hefted Quincey higher and wiped sweat from his forehead with his shoulder. Quincey was getting heavy, but there was no way Rory was about to tell Leo that. She merging in him desperately clung to the boy, the one person he had ever met who was weaker and more vulnerable than he was. He had never had to protect something, and it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Is that a threat?
I love threats!!!!
Yes, she is a lot of fun.
Much better
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Covid 19 was not the plague.
more people died falling out of their BEDS or being bit by SNAKES then from Covid.
Oh, right.
Well then. If you will, allow me to rephrase that:
Watch out, Joseph, Plauge restrictions are headed your way!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay. I’ll be working on that right away. I did get called into work unexpectedly today, so it will take longer than I was hoping, but I hopefully will post the next chapter soon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
This is getting very interesting! I wonder what shenanigans will follow now they’re all together, yet I’m worried about who is getting struck next.
I’m so glad it’s interesting!
I think by now I’m in the safe zone of not having a dark-haired Aaron instead of a Joseph. With the differences in ploit between the two books, I thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
This was the Bible study mentioned in the section right before.
Trying to remember who William and Rose are. Was Rose William’s wife?
No, no, Will was the fellow Joseph was talking to in the inn who was also working to provide a home for his fiance.
Is that what William was supposed to say?
No. I tried to different r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
“How can we be praying for each other?” Joseph asked as the small group sat about the living room, open Bibles on their laps.
Out of curiousity, is this a Bible study or a church service?
Trying to remember who William and Rose are. Was Rose William’s wife?
William looked up and something flickered through his eyes. “I did you k…
-
whaley replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
We stand together. 🫡 We are the nay-sayers.
I was talking with a friend last night, and we agree with Highscribe that it wouldn’t be good if Kaladin died. He needs to learn to be a survivor without the guilt.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Google says it’s Dec. 22nd! That’s funny, it’s coincidentally very close.
- Load More


