@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
Okay, that makes more sense. But why would William want to do that? What’s out there beside Ardenta? I get he’s coming from an emotionally unstable place, but it seems sort of random.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
where there is deep grief there was great love
This references his wife, right? YOU DIDN’T KILL ANYONE ELSE, RIGHT?????????🥺
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I finished my 350 words. They’re on paper, but here’s a snippet:
Being chained to a wall and forced to learn history was possibly the most miserable start to a morning ever. Burnt toast did not help either. Jorin sighed. Malzor was a terrible cook, or maybe he just didn’t care whether Jorin was well fed or not. He could almost taste his fathers’s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness. 🤯
Oh, I never read the prologue you posted…sorry. I’ll get to it this weekend.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin
that would be cool! I’ve been so dead to KP like for half a year, I’ve been so busy 😂😭. And I’m kinda really lost as to whats happened in this RP, would any of y’all mind recapping me?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, people who choose to live apart from God on earth are kind of living a personal hell, right?
Right, it’s self-inflicted. It’s choosing to be something lesser than you could be, which leads to sorrow.
How can someone get to the point where having the ultimate good would be worse for them than hell?
Because of who they chose to be.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
That is true, he did have that point in between after the betrayal and before his death to repent. I guess we’ll never really know for sure why God allows us to go to hell. After all, as Judith said in her book, not even humans can a know for sure what is on other humans hearts, let alone the God of the Universes’ mind. Maybe people tha…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*saves snowballs*
Throws two at @esther-c and @whaley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
To everyone who threw snow at me:
I haven’t been on here in a hot second, sorry everyone!!!! Ahhh….
I actually did a TON of editing today, and I’m so obsessed with my writing!
I’m not going to post the part I worked on on KP, just because I feel like it could be too dark for some people (Idk though…) I promise it’s not super dark, but a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He’s older then them.
Believe me.That’s always the worst.
I’m glad mine are younger.
Then again, I always wanted an older brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AND YOU ASK WHY I THROW SNOW AT YOU!!!??
This was AWESOME!!!!
I love this!!! I love it so much!! Ahhhhh!!! SO GOOOODDDDD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
On a side note, I regret to share the recent passing of one Black Mongoose.
Oh that is great! That is so great!
These are the reasons I keep my laptop locked any time I get up.
I have two brothers.
RIP @power
Actually, don’t rest in peace. You don’t deserve to rest in peace after such dastardly…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s good. I like it.
I feel like Alan should have been a bit more remorseful in the end. It felt more like he tried to snitch a cookie and got caught more then he was using black magic. idk. I would have liked a repentance prayer, maybe a few tears, idk. It just didn’t feel real to me. *shrug* that might just be…[Read more]
- Load More
