@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry for her tone, she’s a bit frustrated
Barnes
Leo appeared, uninjured and full of energy. He walked up the steps with concern in his eyes. “Where is – are you alright?”
“He’s in there.” Barnes pointed her thumb at the doors. She had resettled herself on her knees, rebuttoning her shirt after checking her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus.
I was secretly hoping we could get back to the school soon. XD We can’t extend the universe this much, it’s just too much of a stretch for the rest of the writers who participate on here. Aaaand Barnes is supposed to be g…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
NOOOOOO!!! My palace has been penetrated!!! At least I shall have 24 snowballs when I’ve finished all of mine.
don’t freak out at me lolllll
Now I’m curious.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone-on-here
I’m still interested in this!
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason
I won’t judge; I’m almost finished reading the entire school RP.😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think he should ask the king for time to think and then try to free Charles. He definitely should NOT go back to magic, even for Charles.😭
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
What about nonwizards that are still half animal?
I haven’t put to much thought into this. But they are half-animal because of a curse so…
I’ll leave it up to the reader for now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Nooooooo! I knew Charles was doomed.😭 I don’t think Alan will go back to magic again. I find it more likely he attempts to free Charles again, but Charles still dies somehow.
When I saw you asking for more, my thoughts were She’s onto me. But this is the way Charles’ story goes.
So what do you think Alan should do?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Other then that……I don’t know if I want to say it was good because this is so bad. Poor Alan. But it was a……. hmmm……. a well done chapter.
Thank you!
He just asked for forgiveness, not mercy. They often go hand in hand, but they are not the same. To forgive doesn’t mean you take away the punishment.
Good point.
[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Nooooooo! I knew Charles was doomed.😭 I don’t think Alan will go back to magic again. I find it more likely he attempts to free Charles again, but Charles still dies somehow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Reminds me of someone else. (Sabina)
huh. I hadn’t thought of that.
My first thought was a story about her brother, David.
ah, whoops. I can fix that.
This felt too quick. He’s gone from cold and only speaking when necessary to suddenly spilling out his entire backstory. Could you show him considering doing this before h…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Only Beric remained cold toward them. No, it wasn’t really coldness, Joseph decided. It was more of a hesitance and perhaps fear. He reminded Joseph of a wounded animal. He often sat in the corner and watched the children from a distance. He flashed angrily if any reference was made to his injured leg, and he only spoke when n…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I saw that coming and really didn’t want to.
oh why are you so mean! Why are you such a terrible person. *sobbing* (like I have room to talk)
Oh man. He shouldn’t do it, of course! But man, this one is gonna hurt.
One thought.
I know if you choose to punish me instead, I will deserve whatever it is you do.”
He j…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I saw that coming and really didn’t want to.
oh why are you so mean! Why are you such a terrible person. *sobbing* (like I have room to talk)
Oh man. He shouldn’t do it, of course! But man, this one is gonna hurt.
One thought.
I know if you choose to punish me instead, I will deserve whatever it is you do.”
He j…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Messed up the last link. The correct one is in my previous post on here.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, sorry, I got confused and messed the link up.
Here is the correct one:
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know you haven’t been following it, but I hope you don’t mind if I just use all my snowballs for my current WIP. I just found out I have to work a lot through the holidays, so I want to focus on TNPT: The Cost – Draft 2 so I can achieve my goal of completing it before the year ends.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
HAY!
Was that supposed to be a prank…………
This should be chapter 22…… (Chapter 30th being The Prison and Chapter 31st The Regretful,) but there is no Chapter 22nd!
Where did it go?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
If you’re asking what do I think he should do right now (before I read the chapter), then i don’t know. There’s not much he can do, besides not cooperate.
Oh yay! We’ve hit the chapter that has the book name, This’ll be good.
- Load More
